By Anonymous - 09/06/2009 17:07 - United States

Today, I had a food allergy test done because of an ugly acne upswing, and after over a year of vegetarianism, I find out that I'm allergic to soy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 173
You deserved it 22 409

Same thing different taste

Top comments

People, seriously, shut the hell up on hating vegetarians. It's a personal choice, and if they're not pushing it on you, then you have no right to be pushing them to eat meat. There are entire countries with the majority of it's people being vegetarian. Do you hate on them? And I really doubt some of you are !00% carnivores. You can't survive on just meat, just so you know. There are other things you can eat besides soy products, and there are other alternatives. Also, you guys aren't being witty or funny with your comments saying, "Oh too bad, just go eat a steak and get over it." You're just sounding like an idiot.

Comments

YDI for being an inhuman vegetarian ****. L2meat asshole.

fotc77 0

Guess that's why you should eat like a normal human.

CaptainPat 0

Eat meat, it'll all be better.

thuryn 2

I still don't get what being a vegetarian has to do with anything. YDI for not seeing a doctor a long time ago to figure out what your problem was. You'd be allergic to soy whether you eat meat or not.

Well, I must say you people are some of the stupidest, close minded bunch of people I have encountered. So, everyone saying "Oh yeah we have sharp teeth doi" open up a sheeps mouth, or how about a giraffes? giraffe teeth and human teeth are very similar, as well as the fact if we were really meant to eat meat, we'd be equipt with the physical body traits to do so, and probably crave tearing into an animal when it walks past. As well as the fact our digestive tract resembles herbivores considering it's 10-12 times longer than our body length where as carnivores are about 3-5 times longer, as well as the stomach acidity is higher in carnivores than in herbivores, and hey guess what, our stomachs resemble the latter. The list goes on, but aside from the physical facts, those who say that it's the circle of life, we're the top of the food chain blahdi blahdi blah, do you kill your own food like the other animals who actually participate in the food chain? 10 billion animals are killed a year in factories for consumption, but you just cook it, so all you really do is pay for mass killing. If you want to eat meat, go out and buy an animal pig, goat, dog, cat, raise it, kill it humanely, then if you can stomach that, aside from the fact you're probably right f*cked, then you're really on top of the food chain The western world consumes too much red meat to begin with, and everyone can cut down, and all you people eating so much meat, shame you hate animals so much, because there is no humane way to kill 10 billion animals a year. Honestly people educate yourself.

finally! someone who points out the truth. I applaud you.

Well, I must say you people are some of the stupidest, close minded bunch of people I have encountered. So, everyone saying "Oh yeah we have sharp teeth" open up a sheeps mouth, or how about a giraffes? giraffe teeth and human teeth are very similar, as well as the fact if we were really meant to eat meat, we'd be equipt with the physical body traits to do so, and probably crave tearing into an animal when it walks past. As well as the fact our digestive tract resembles herbivores considering it's 10-12 times longer than our body length where as carnivores are about 3-5 times longer, as well as the stomach acidity is higher in carnivores than in herbivores, and hey guess what, our stomachs resemble the latter. The list goes on, but aside from the physical facts, those who say that it's the circle of life, we're the top of the food chain blahdi blahdi blah, do you kill your own food like the other animals who actually participate in the food chain? 10 billion animals are killed a year in factories for consumption, but you just cook it, so all you really do is pay for mass killing. If you want to eat meat, go out and buy an animal pig, goat, dog, cat, raise it, kill it humanely, then if you can stomach that, aside from the fact you're probably right screwed, then you're really on top of the food chain The western world consumes too much red meat to begin with, and everyone can cut down, and all you people eating so much meat, shame you hate animals so much, because there is no humane way to kill 10 billion animals a year. Honestly people educate yourself.

thuryn 2

AnaDoll: Actually, I have hunted, shot, cleaned, cooked, and eaten my own ducks before. And they were tasty. Slightly less work was slaughtering my own lamb. Also very tasty. As for your anatomical nonsense, I believe what you are doing is called "confirmation bias." You pick all the facts that fit your theory and ignore the rest. "Blahdi blahdi blah" right back at you. Really. 10 billion animals? Who cares? There are far more than 10 billion insects eating each other without any regard for the pain and suffering of THEIR victims. The only reason *I* prefer humane treatment of the animals is because of what it does to ME if I don't respect them. There *is* a difference between "slaughter" and "torture." And besides, I say once again, WHO CARES ABOUT VEGETARIANS! THE OP IS JUST PLAIN AN IDIOT.