By Jaws - 10/02/2011 16:09 - France

Today, I got slapped in the face by my girlfriend with a banana skin, because I finished up the chocolate cake. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 770
You deserved it 38 581

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pro tip: always check with your lady first before eating the last bit of chocolate in the house. bad things can happen when you don't.

Banana peels are not that hard. You big baby.

Comments

get another whole cake and scarf the shit right down in front of her and rub it in her face then whatever you don't eat just throw away and put the banana peel on top of in the garbage.. thatll teach her.. nut up an stand your ground.. or what will it be when ur 80 and bedridden? haha

SummerRuby 1

Calm the f*ck down, # 24. It isn't that serious.

You don't have a wife or girlfriend, do you?

F14Shado 0

never mess with a woman and her chocolate.

coffee_enima 0

am I reading this correctly? your gf has a banana? is this a sexual reference?

You could have been slapped in the face with far worse things.

I hope you called the cops or punched her in the face, either way she needs to learn not to be abusive.

punch her in the face? really? Another future felon. Enjoy your daily rape in prison.

It's self defense, she hit him first. And that's not a felony.

manatees_r_epic 0

Call the cops? Let's see... Reciever: "911 what is your emergency?" Guy who's calling:"OMG my girlfriend slapped me with a banana peel!!!" *Beeeep* Nice....

Yes, because everyone knows what a serious offense it is to slap somebody with the soft, floppy skin of a banana. Call the police immediately.

that's what you get for dating a hungry hippo

What if he had eaten the last latkes? Would she then be a hungry hungry Hebrew?

fthku 13

*Jew. Hebrew is the language. It can refer to the ancient "Hebrew people", but of course the various traditional foods associated with Jewish people today were (mostly) not existant back then.