By Anonymous - 27/01/2014 20:55 - United States - Gardner

Today, I got my wedding photos back. The only decent picture of my husband and me together also featured a fat guy in a crop top behind us. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 519
You deserved it 5 194

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's not nice to talk about the Best Man like that.

Rainhawk94 27

I'm sure there's a way to crop him out

Comments

It's not nice to talk about the Best Man like that.

Photobomb level: Fat Guy, Lincoln style!

This is one of those FML where I wish you can add a photo in

There needs to be an illustration for this FML.

incoherentrmblr 21

Peter Griffin photo bomb. Nice!...

Rainhawk94 27

I'm sure there's a way to crop him out

Rainhawk94 27

I didn't realize I made a joke

upallnight11 19

I wish I was that funny without even trying #27

Someone decent at photoshop could probably fix it! :)

MikaykayUnicorn 36

They could also blur him out, like blur the whole background out.

Hopefully your love for each other remains as tight as that man's shirt was.

thatkidmal 15

Mm sexy ;) seriously though maybe you can photoshop him out OP.

Get it retouch and go over your contact with the photographer

Probably had a friend/family member do it. Biggest mistake digital age people make with photos. Cough up the money (SAVE) and hire a professional.

Get a pro to edit him out. And don't be so self-conscious, OP i'm sure you looked great!

I think the issue is more the lack of quality photos overall. If the photographer was using a digital camera there is no excuse you check your work as you go if they were using film then they need to rethink their career choice. I love doing weddings and I always make sure everything I take is worth it, they're paying me to do well and I always keep that in mind.

In that case they maybe should have gone with a pro. Worth it to capture a day you're already spending thousands on.

That's hilarious! But I'm sure you can get it either photoshopped or professionally edited out...