By oops - 15/07/2012 05:34 - United States

Spicy
Today, I got into a debate with my boyfriend over whether or not oral sex was considered sex. I stood firm that it was not. Apparently, he took this as permission, as later that night I walked in on him not having sex with my sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 841
You deserved it 44 485

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well that doesn't change the fact he was doing something that isn't G rated with your sister. Kissing isn't sex either, but it's considered cheating. Just because it isn't sex doesn't mean it is not wrong to do.

I_Hug_Cats 26

well it is called oral SEX for a reason...

Comments

Briiyahh 7
Briiyahh 7

Not literally figuratively :)

perdix 29

Kicking a guy in the balls is not considered murder, so don't kill the son-of-a-bitch ;)

Keliosan 6

Man that's not even fun to joke about...just thinking about it makes want to go lay down for a few mins...

Should we also sexually assault women for doing things, psycho?

unknown_user5566 26

171- No, but we should all get a sense of humor. ;)

Humor is forbidden 193. It's in the feminists PC handbook. Chapter 12, titled "THAT'S NOT FUNNY!!"

best thing is that they discussed whether or not is yr classed as SEX not cheating, but the boyfriend being an obvious douche assumed if it's not sex it's not cheating. ha, boy was he wrong!

transcedental 18

I wonder whether they argued if it's sex or not due to the question itself, or because she didnt' want to do it. Meh, either way she doesn't deserve that.

Apparently it is a fact that oral sex is sex. And apparently a lot of the new generation believes it is not even when it is.

"That depends on what the definition of 'is'."

48, only until that blue dress turned up.

Thats cool...while your sister was blowing him, you should have went and sat on his face......threesome

perdix 29

What an effective form of punishment! Ladies, I've been bad -- real bad, will two of you come over and teach me a lesson? IDI!

I can't argue with logic like that :)

sbuxsux11 8
RedPillSucks 31

perdix, As you suffocate to death, they'll be sure to keep going while rigor mortis keeps you... ridged.

Your sister's a vile little tramp, your boyfriend is a douchebag and a waste of air, and you very clearly didn't pay attention in health class. While oral sex may not be considered sex to some because there's no penetration of the ******, it IS a sexual act. If he was pestering you for oral, you should have just told him no. It's like any other part of sex. No partner should be forced or coerced into doing something they don't feel comfortable doing.

The sister is obviously a massive bitch and the boyfriend is no better, but there's a teeny little YDI for being so apparently uneducated on the matter. According to your own argument, they've done nothing wrong because they haven't had sex (not saying I agree, just pointing out the flaw). Clearly they've done something wrong, so you must think that oral sex is sex otherwise this wouldn't be bothering you. Make up your mind OP

Keliosan 6

So you're saying that because she doesn't consider it sex she should be ok with her sister giving her boyfriend head? The argument was not about cheating it was about sex. If your bf/gf makes out with everyone you know should you be fine because she didn't have sex with any of them? Although I'm sure everyone that thinks "YDI" is with you your argument is flawed from the beginning and makes you look stupid.

"According to your own argument, they've done nothing wrong because they haven't had sex (not saying I agree, just pointing out the flaw). Clearly they've done something wrong, so you must think that oral sex is sex otherwise this wouldn't be bothering you." Sorry, my lady, but you're the one who has a flaw in her argument. If I listen to your comment, then there's nothing wrong with kissing another person or touching sexual related body parts of the opposite gender, because it's not sex, right? Maybe you're completely fine with your partner penetrating another person's mouth with his tongue, but I (and in all honesty, most couples) consider that as cheating.

perdix 29

Buying your sister expensive jewelry is not sex, either (ee), but it is something else he shouldn't be doing.