By orangethonglover - 17/07/2009 04:02 - United States

Today, I found out the real cause of my dog's illness that she had just recovered from. When my sister took her in to see the vet, the vet said my dog was constipated, and swallowed something orange. That orange thing happened to be my favorite thong. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 074
You deserved it 6 287

Same thing different taste

Top comments

im just not liking the idea of an orange thong......

uhhh how is the color of someones UNDERGARMENT trashy??? not everyone is parading around showing off their thong, if she likes the color then what's wrong??? I pick all of my underwear based on colors I like... you guys are ridiculous.

Comments

How is this a FYL? It's more FYDL because she swallowed the thong and got constipated. You just lost a thong that you can always get a new one.

FMLisright 0

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,,25336795-13762,00.html way to read the news and post it as an FML

lalaimbored 0

Coincidences happen. My dog used to eat my underwear & my neighboors did the same to hers. So its not really that uncommon.

#23 I agree! Unless the vet had some sort of scope inside your dog then more than likely the vet saw a blockage on an x-ray of some sort. Regardless, glad your dog is ok! Keep the undies from fido!

Well maybe the dog will learn his lesson about eating your panties. However, FHL anyway. But not yours. How the hell is that gonna get out of him? Can you really shit out a thong? I would think he'd need an operation to get it out.

cash_08 0

Yeah, I feel bad for the dog

I'm thinking two things. Either your ****** is amazing causing your dog to want to eat your thong, then get sick because of the fabric, or your ****** is bad and the dog ate the pretty orange thingy and got sick because of residue.

I actually laughed at this. xD I'm not sure why. Orange thong = No. Dog eating thong = No. Vet seeing an "orange thing" in the dog = LOL. I don't know, it amused me. o.o

YDI for thinking orange is a good color for a thong. Just kidding. Mostly.

lEXiiCon 0

omg that is so crazy ! & orange is your favorite color for a thong ? try pink (: hehe jk

stephanielolz 0

Who cares what color your thong is omg these people are idiots, but yeah poor dog ha.