71
By crap / Monday 24 February 2014 04:01 / United States
Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments
Comments
Reply

The dog probably got ill because it ate it. I don't think not telling the owner is a good idea. They probably don't need to tell that it was the rainbow coloured one it ate, but the owner should know - it can maybe prevent such situations in the future - not all dogs are smart and stop eating things even after getting problems

Reply

I disagree. if the animal is eating things that could harm it, say clothing, then it's your job as a vet, tech, etc, to give them both the object and info. if they don't know, the dog may do it again, and this time die. Sure it's embarrassing, especially if it's a guy, but don't hide this.

Reply

whoops, replied before I saw your reply. I think the exact object needs to be shown, if they then say "um, please throw it out", sure dumpsterino. I have 3 women in the house, Which one is he stealing from? Whose room?

Reply

Lol I just submitted an FML about this. One of the more vile things I've witnessed. & @48, my dog seemed to have swallowed the thing whole and then vomited it up fully in tact. Sorry. TMI

Loading data…