By Daddy. - 17/02/2010 08:15 - Australia

Today, I found out the hard way that my girlfriend lied about being on the pill four months ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 006
You deserved it 8 333

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She might have not lied, it might have just not worked. Nothing is 100%, kid. Have fun being a father!

She also lied to you about the abortion. Congratulations, you are now a father.

Comments

put the kid up for adoption. a baby at least has a decent chance of making it into a family that actually wants him/her.

f_your_life_09 0

do u know how many antibiotics cancel out birthcontrol? I bet u she was on the pill. it's not 100% effective as we all know but either way. let's say she wasn't on the pill u obviously still came in her so stop being such a douche and man up. grow a pair. stop complaning. u can't undo what's already done. so stfu and take care of ur kid!

because it was SUPPOSED to be a suprised!

WhiskeyX 0

YDI for 1) Not wearing condoms anyway and 2) Not educating yourself on contraceptives. BC is fallible, and the 99% efficacy rate attached to some forms is only with PERFECT use. In the pamphlets with the bc and most available literature on it the difference between perfect use and typical use is explained, and the efficacy rate of typical use is generally MUCH lower than with perfect. Oh, and obviously point #2 only applies if she hasn't already admitted to lying about bc and still says she was on the pill.

ZombieBunnies 0

I'd eat the baby like Fat Bastard from Austin Powers. I want my baby back baby back baby back CHILIS baby back ribs. BARBEQUE SAUCE!!

As if 1 form of birthcontrol covers 100%! Should have used double protection if you do not want to be a parent. Never take any chances where potential offspring is involved YDI

YDI. Condoms exist. If having a kid was that much of a concern, you would have used them regardless if she was on the pill or not.

katiebabe93 0

If your that dumb to not know if she on the pill ok 1 u have to take a pill 2 get shots 3 u have to get it place in there no way u couldn't know if a girl was on the pill u retard if you been dating for that long

bluebubblems 0

YDI. even if she lied, you still gotta realize that you need to still be looking out for yourself too. well, alittle late now, but wear a condom!