By Daddy. - 17/02/2010 08:15 - Australia

Today, I found out the hard way that my girlfriend lied about being on the pill four months ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 006
You deserved it 8 333

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She might have not lied, it might have just not worked. Nothing is 100%, kid. Have fun being a father!

She also lied to you about the abortion. Congratulations, you are now a father.

Comments

omg people need to learn to use protection! f***ing fail

qcharismah 0

stupid ass.. don't yhu know never believe a girl that says she's on birth control I'm a chick

Unless she said to you "oh I lied about being on BC," then it seems more likely to me that the pill failed, which can happen with perfect use or more likely happened because she didn't take the pill at the same time everyday.   Either way, if you weren't okay with the possibility of having a baby at this point in your life, then you should have been using a condom.  It's just as much your fault that this happened as it is hers, so stop being a child about it--man up and get ready to be a dad.

lane4 1

why are men so stupid. strap up anyway. can trust these chicks.

I went with YDI on this one. Always use backup protection if you're not prepared for the consequences. Even if a girl really is taking BCP, half the girls taking it aren't taking it properly (and don't know they're not taking it properly), which significantly reduces that widely touted 98-99% effectiveness. Unless you know for a fact your gf takes it at the exact same time every day and never, ever, ever forgets, in which case you're cool.

NoStudy 0

considering the OP is supposedly a woman, at least according to the info given, I don't think there's any reason to worry lol.

Sorry to be harsh, but YDI. Some person made this miraculous invention, that prevents such an ordeal from happening. A condom!!!!

sugarbabyxoxo 2

Clint?!?!?! hahahah I'd laugh if OP was my friend. Same thing is happening to him. What a dumb ****! ****** dump her and get joined custody. cause you guys don't have a healthy relationship obviously, which is not a healthy enviorment for a child! FYL OP. or just coat hanger that shit! JK

323Felicity 0

If the OP is a woman...I guess her girlfriend must have cheated on her, and had claimed to be on BC for other reasons (PMDD, acne, etc.)...but now she's preggers? Even though it wouldn't be the OP's baby...she would still feel bad about being cheated on. Or I guess it's a man and he clicked wrong? In that case, he def should have been using a condom or other kinds of backup. So I'll click both.

Make that bitch get an abortion. I'd rather be a heartless asshole with a future than a good-natured goober whose life has been ruined. = D