By Daddy. - 17/02/2010 08:15 - Australia

Today, I found out the hard way that my girlfriend lied about being on the pill four months ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 006
You deserved it 8 333

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She might have not lied, it might have just not worked. Nothing is 100%, kid. Have fun being a father!

She also lied to you about the abortion. Congratulations, you are now a father.

Comments

BosatKhanjar101 0

congrats ur gonna be a father!!!! it's not gonna b so bad once u c the child u won't regret it. but.... it depends. how old r u?

dugumit 0

so how you didn't strap one on? just her word alone was enough? then your stooooopid!

She lied thus she can't force you to pay payments for child welfare. And learn to click the right bubble dumbass.

nicholasjdiez 0

Definitely not true. The court won't care that she "lied" about being on birth control, only that the couple chose to have sex and a child resulted from the union. Absent putting the child up for adoption or some state law that allows a parent to relinquish parental responsibility both parents can be assessed child support.

FUDGELOVESME 0

congratulations ur gonna be a daddy but FYL

If you think about it, 99% effective, means 1 in a 100 shags could end in pregnancy. If you shag about four times a week, that's roughly once every six months you could get pregnant. Wowsa.

323Felicity 0

no, the 99% effectiveness means 1 in 100 people will get pregnant, not that 1 in 100 'shags' will result in pregnancy.

"STATISTICS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY!" - morbo

The only true statistic is that 1 in 5 people is surrounded by 4 others, everyone should know that!

thedivinecomeD 0

FOUR MONTHS AGO. YDI for not Fu*king noticing earlier.

Maddoctor 10

Some women don't show for up to six months. If the OP's g/f is one of these people, how would he have noticed?

kagome43210 0

its a ******* woman!!!!! it doesnt matter if they wore a condom or if she was on the pill dumbass

why does it say that you are a woman? if you are then there is no reason to be worried.

kagome43210 0