By Daddy. - 17/02/2010 08:15 - Australia

Today, I found out the hard way that my girlfriend lied about being on the pill four months ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 006
You deserved it 8 333

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She might have not lied, it might have just not worked. Nothing is 100%, kid. Have fun being a father!

She also lied to you about the abortion. Congratulations, you are now a father.

Comments

Isn't the point of this that a woman found out her girlfriend cheated on her because she became pregnant? Or are all of you who don't get it just retarded?

lem0n_fml 0

Why would a lesbian need the pill for contraception? Don't assume were idiots just because we understand the OP clicked the wrong gender.

I definatley agree with you lemon. if she was a lesbian then she wouldn't have to worry about taking the pill. so obviously the op is a guy.

TheSexynator 0

the point is this woman is lady gaga.

TheSexynator 0

To #47 and #55, yeah, because the pill is ONLY used for preventing pregnancy and not for other medical things like regulating periods and avoiding PMDD.

but the op implied that their girlfried was using it to prevent pregnancy.

lem0n_fml 0

lomogirl - my point was, other than using the pill for contraception, why the **** would someone lie about being on the pill? Think about what I was saying before being a smartass.

youthink_fml 0

why would a lesbian have to lie and say they're on the pill?

I know first hand that the pill doesn't always work on everyone. The outcome of said "mess-up" is the best thing that ever could have happened to me. (: He's the love of my life and he happens to be two months old today! <3

xundria 5

I'm surprised I haven't seen a slew of religious zealots in here saying, "YDI for having pre-marital sex!!!111oneone!eleven"

xundria 5

I just found it rather surprising that it hasn't happened(yet), as we both know it will. I also was not pointing fingers at anyone.

Just wait, they're sure to come. snickerdoodles, the mods must really love you. All they have to do is moderate the replies to your comments, and they're pretty much done!

xundria 5

So my next question is, what about gays and lesbians... seeing as they cannot legally get married in most states, what about premarital sex for them??

quikwit1212 0

Most gays and lesbians are already discriminated against. Most religions that view premarital sex as wrong also view gay and lesbian relationships as wrong. It doesn't matter, either way, they get discriminated against.

quikwit1212 0

Oh, I may not have answered your question right. If they believed in that, I suppose gays and lesbians could move to another state, but more people are starting to see that there is nothing wrong with these relationships and it is slowly becoming legal in states. They could wait until the day it becomes legal in the state, but that could take years.

xundria 5

Finally someone with some intelligence. There is definitely nothing wrong with the relationships between male/male and female/female. Not to mention all the religious zealots don't realize that "abomination" had a different meaning back in the Biblical Era, and didn't mean "unforgivable sin" then. Also, what they don't realize is those scriptures weren't meant for every day citizens. But in any case, people are either too simple-minded to think for theirselves, or afraid of it because the fact that they don't understand it. [/rant] Sorry about that. Everyone have a wonderful day!

ZombieBunnies 0

I feel like engaging in some premarital sex after this heart warming and fuzzy FML. Want to join me snicklez? There's always room for JELL-O.

xundria, I hope you aren't implying that all religious people are incapable of thinking for themselves. Oh, and snickerdoodles' reply has been moved, for some unknown reason, to the bottom of the comments. Just in case you wanted to read it.

Actually, isn't that what being religious is all about? Believing in a supreme being who controls all, in effect taking away the need to think for your self? I am not sure, me myself not believing in imaginary friends who created the universe.

xundria 5

^ Imaginary friends that created the universe. Nice, I like it.

quikwit1212 0

Thanks for calling me intelligent. From your comments, you seem intelligent yourself too.

quikwit1212 0

Whoops, Southern moment. It should just be you, not you AND yourself in the same sentence.

blitzkrieg77 0

shouldn't trust a woman on that one.

TheSexynator 0

dnt trust a hoe nevr trust a hoe xO

is the poster a lesbian? if so, OH WELL. it's not like its your baby. and nobody said the pill was 100% effective. especially when you can't even take it effectively!! Deerrrrrr.....*drool* and since the screen name says "Daddy" I assume she's the man in the relationship! :-D

flurffmeister 0
indianabummer 0

Contraceptive fail, you can still get pregnant even if the girl is on the pill, shot, or w/e other form they take. Especially if it was the pill, which has to be taken at the same time daily. It's easy to forget and take it late. You should wear condoms anyway.

monnanon 13

you dont have to take it at the same time everyday, you have a 12 hr window so if you forget at night you can take it when you wake up. at least on mine you had that. i used the pill on its own for a year and a half with my fiance and never once got pregnant. i came off it to try for a baby and was pregnant after about 6 months. sound pretty effective to me :)