By BX - 17/10/2015 12:09 - Netherlands

Today, I found out the hard way that if you spontaneously begin to lose weight, you may have cancer, not an increased metabolism. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 083
You deserved it 1 811

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mossyoak_kw 28

Oh my gosh that's terrible. I'm so sorry, OP. Stay strong!! Best of luck to you, sweetie!

Damn. Well I hope all goes well OP, best of luck to you and stay strong!

Comments

You're in my thoughts and prayers, op. Just stay positive, keep your head up, enjoy the little things, and take each day one day at a time. Your FML family is here to support you!

wolfgirl310 20
uchihadesendent 14

Sorry to hear that OP but the plus side is you found it before it become irreversible or to late to do anything about it.

Why would people YDI here? I mean honestly the poor guy just found out he got cancer..

There are a lot of reasons people lose weight, including thyroid issues, autoimmune disorders, IBS, stress, and of course- cancers. If you have not been diagnosed, I wouldn't panic, and stay off web md- you will just think you are dying. Most cancers when caught early are beatable, and have a good long term survivability rate. Just breathe.

I'm so sorry. I wish you the best of luck in fighting it.

That's what is happening to me. I am showing all the signs of lung cancer but I doubt that's it. Hopefully you can go strong ?