By BX - 17/10/2015 12:09 - Netherlands

Today, I found out the hard way that if you spontaneously begin to lose weight, you may have cancer, not an increased metabolism. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 083
You deserved it 1 811

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mossyoak_kw 28

Oh my gosh that's terrible. I'm so sorry, OP. Stay strong!! Best of luck to you, sweetie!

Damn. Well I hope all goes well OP, best of luck to you and stay strong!

Comments

That's terrible news. Best of luck, and avoid that awful chemo poison! However, I feel that anyone should seek medical attention if something "spontaneously" or suddenly changes with your body. That's somewhat common sense.

I feel ya. I had Cancer too and when the weight started to come off I thought the same thing. Message me if you want to talk. Praying for the best for you.

Same here. Got thyriod cancer. Lost 30kg in 5 months. Soon done with treatment! Best of luck to you.

rkphillips72 6

Diabetes does that too, found that out myself

I am sorry... I wish you the best. do not ever give up.

just in advance: RIP OP. youre prolly gonna die

I am so so so sorry to hear this. love and prayers to you. if you need a friend, message me on here. I'll be more than happy to listen and talk and just give you support. I know we don't know each other but my step dad I'm close to had cancer and I can only imagine what you're going through. hugs to you, wish I could change things for you. please don't give up and hang in there. get yourself a good support system. I truly hope you have good family and friends. if you need anything please send me a message.

For all of you morons that said YDI, you are awful heartless people and if you clicked that just to get the fml badge, you're jerks. No one, I mean no one deserves cancer (except pedophiles) but serious it's a shitty disease and I hate Cancer. it's not a joke and not something funny. I'm so so so sorry Op. don't let any of those morons get you down!