By BX - 17/10/2015 12:09 - Netherlands

Today, I found out the hard way that if you spontaneously begin to lose weight, you may have cancer, not an increased metabolism. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 083
You deserved it 1 811

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mossyoak_kw 28

Oh my gosh that's terrible. I'm so sorry, OP. Stay strong!! Best of luck to you, sweetie!

Damn. Well I hope all goes well OP, best of luck to you and stay strong!

Comments

healthcarechick 9

So sorry. Best of luck to you! Ignore any prick on here that actually says you deserve it.

Op i am SO sorry. This is why every time i go to the doc they ask about losing/gaining weight. :(.

vishwa_evo 15

Thats terrible! I lost my aunt to cancer and it was not a pleasant experience. but cancer can be beaten and do not follow the western medication. There is a series called "The truth about cancer". Google it and please watch the series and all the best!

sorry to hear this. what a bad shock but trust me, you will get through this.

SadisticStephyy 21

We're here for ya OP. FML is totally anonymous so if you need to vent, we got you.

phyllo 5

OP, it may take a while to get your breath back after a diagnosis like that. Dont know what type of cancer but each acts a little or a lot differently than others. Try not to assume the very worst. My recommendation is to educate yourself on yours and never be shy about asking doctors questions. Having a strong support group of family and friends helps immensely. You don't necessarily have to be a warrior or be strong or fight. You just need to get through it and figure out your new life. I'm 5 years out from initial diagnosis. Treatment is not a walk in the park but it is definitely doable. Best of luck to you.