By anonamous - 17/07/2009 16:59 - United States

Today, I found out that my wife gave me head lice on purpose so I would have to cut off the ponytail that I've been growing since '99. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 222
You deserved it 96 720

Same thing different taste

Comments

foryoublue94 0
Mulada 0

Wow. What do people have against guys with ponytails? I'm a short-haired guy, but really now! Were you guys raped by a man with a ponytail? Did a man with a ponytail kill your father? Ya know, the world would be really boring if we all looked the same. Seriously, it was a bitchy thing his wife did whether or not your like ponytails. How'd you feel if someone said "I don't like your clothes" and stripped you? Or "I don't like the length of your nose" and decided to trim it down... with a spoon. OP, if I were you, I'd kill her. I mean it, I'd gut her, stomp on her and light her on fire! Okay, that's going to far. I'd just divorce her.

Hydra_fml 0

#178 Divorced... over a hairstyle. Think before you post.

If she can't deal with his hair, then maybe they should lol

depends on how cute the guy was that stripped me :P

Bloody hell, what is wrong with so many of you? It's his hair, and trying to forcibly change someone like that (or as one person posted, cutting it off whilst they sleep, is.. ****** up, man. Besides, lots of women have *short* hair as well as long. I sympathyse with the OP, who should regrow it if he wants to to regain his Samson-like powers.

lol. samson like powers?? hahahaha you make me laugh.

6SiC6Magg0tKnot 0

lol at all the faggots here. I have long hair but I have it for HEADBANGING because as you can tell by my name, I am a metalhead.

Go get crabs and fyck your wife. After, ask her how it feels. Then, slap a bitch

hipster douche fail. woodstock was 40 years ago.

allyrose 0

what the ****? leave the bitch lol

Wow that sucks..that's like someone collecting comics for 10 years then them all burning FYL