By anonamous - 17/07/2009 16:59 - United States

Today, I found out that my wife gave me head lice on purpose so I would have to cut off the ponytail that I've been growing since '99. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 222
You deserved it 96 720

Same thing different taste

Comments

To all the people who are saying YDI for having a ponytail: Long hair has been a symbol of freedom and power for thousands of years. Leaders and military officers back in the 18th century had ponytails; just look at portraits from that time. Forcing people to cut their hair short is a way to show that you have power over that person. Having long hair shows you are confident with your appearance and don't care about what other people think of you. I have been growing my hair for over 2 years now and I keep it tied back in a ponytail. It keeps my hair neat and tidy. #154, your friend must be doing something wrong. I did not get any attention from girls before I grew out my hair. Now I get tons of attention from girls with my long hair, even if it is tied back in a ponytail. When I let my hair out around girls I always end up with at least one girl with their hand in my hair. People who are saying YDI for having a ponytail don't have the balls to grow long hair.

theswarm666x 1

nicely said. i've caught many girls messing with my hair when i used to keep it down. it is always freaky because they'd never say anything. you just feel something in you hair so you look around and you see some girl playing with it. they'd apologize you say proceed and all is good. the once scary occurrence was when i turned around and noticed some guy... it gets you worried.

stevenJB 25

I agree man. My hair is well kept and hangs all the way to the back of my legs. I randomly catch girls messing with my hair when it's out. It's awesome. Lol.

mylifesucks_alot 0

I find long hair on men to be incredibly sexy. That said, if you've been growing it for 10 years its probably WAY too long and YDI!

IExist121 0

YDI for not knowing that all you had to do was sleep in olive oil in your hair (and then cover your head with a shower cap) overnight and then wash it out to get rid of lice. You also deserve it for thinking that cutting off your hair gets rid of lice...it doesn't.

triplethreat13 0

i have a friend with a disgusting rattail and his sister has tried on many occasions to cut it off in his sleep but he is a light sleeper. i can't seem to convince him to cut it off himself, so head lice is a fabulous idea...

Nope. If you're not wearing a three corner hat and a ribbon you need to lose the ponytail. And #161...on what planet is cutting your hair short indicative of someone having power over you? This is not the Feudal age. I'm pretty sure my hair is short because I look like a man that way instead of a girl/hippie. It's a choice, nobody is forcing that on me. That's like saying that bathing regularly is is indicative of the soap lobby being in control of your life. Its a fallacious assumption to make that since I have short hair I am in a subservient position.

Read this: http://www.choisser.com/longhair/rajsingh.html Most of the most manly men in history had long hair. Look at the most feared warriors in ancient times, nearly all of them had long hair. Keeping your hair short shows that you will obey other people. Cutting your any of your hair is not natural. I would love to grow a beard to go with my hair, but I cannot at this time due to a policy where I work at. The hippies did not grow long hair for no reason. They did to show that they would not be subservient to other people.

I do not understand! I have had head lice 5 times (in elementary school. Teachers used to make me sit next to a dumbass who always always had lice) and I, a girl with long hair, NEVER had to cut my hair to get them out! And I don't guess your wife did either? So why would you do that? Just put a whole jar of mayonnaise on your head and they'll suffocate! Show her it'll take more than a common case of head lice to stop you from growing your hair! But In My Opinion, as if it matters, Growing hair for 10 years in any gender is unattractive. Men with long hair, even in a pony tail, I cannot take seriously. Woman with long hair usually don't keep it luscious (or whatever), and it seems highly unnecessary. Oh well!

ledzeplover 0

i think long hair on guys is sexxxxxy :) whhhhat a bitch!

YDI for wearing a ponytail and misspelling "anonymous."

Shave your head and go bald from here on. No way the bitch can make you grow hair. Oh Yeah, and let her know she has to sleep sometime.