By anonamous - 17/07/2009 16:59 - United States

Today, I found out that my wife gave me head lice on purpose so I would have to cut off the ponytail that I've been growing since '99. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 222
You deserved it 96 720

Same thing different taste

Comments

I like long hair, but still YDI for not taking your wife's opinion into account. (and for not knowing head lice can be exterminated whitout a haircut)

people are dicks let the dude do what he wants to do.

Wow. FHL for being married to a guy who doesn't take care of themselves. No haircut for ten years? Not even trims? Sorry about the lice, but desperate times call for desperate measures. You may have your revenge though. Head lice is very contagious. She might catch it too. Just curious, how did she give you lice? They don't just sell bottles of lice at the store.

cabbage2689 0

since 99? damn, your hair must have been LOOOOOONG! i can't imagine of what 10 years of hair growing gets. sorry...i must be making it worse.....there must have been a special reason for letting your hair grow that long for so long

olisykes_ 0

Man, I don't blame her! Why didn't she just cut it off in your sleep? Man pony tails were disgusting even when they were in style (for like, 2 minutes). YDI.

Um, just HOW did she give you head lice? They don't just sell them with their own little corral and such. And wouldn't she have gotten it too, in giving it to you? ..I think you're full of it.

Clever woman your wife, I bet she was trying to get you to cut it off for years and head lice just speeded up the whole process :-)

This one makes me itchy. Also, if the wife was mean enough to give him lice, I'm sure she took the time to convince him he HAD to shave it. Otherwise what's the point?

What a bitch! But Mayonnaise actually stops head lice from ever coming back so, I know it sounds gross but put mayo in your hair... then put mayo in HER hair to gross her out.