By anonamous - 17/07/2009 16:59 - United States

Today, I found out that my wife gave me head lice on purpose so I would have to cut off the ponytail that I've been growing since '99. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 221
You deserved it 96 719

Same thing different taste

Comments

I do not understand why there are so many YDIs. I don't see what's wrong with a man with a ponytail, although that's beside the point. It's your personal choice whether or not you are going to have a ponytail, and whether or not everyone else agrees with it, nothing should ever give anyone the right to abuse their spouse like that. She should respect your choices, especially when it comes to something as trivial as your hair style, and deliberately giving you a parasite in order to get you to do what she wants is nothing less than abuse.

Cloudy_fml 0

I don't understand why you had to get it cut off. You can treat lice, you know...

I call bullshit. 1st. How do you deliberately give someone head lice. 2nd. You do not have to cut your hair to be rid of lice. If you actually did have lice and you cut your hair, you did it yourself for failing to visit a pharmacy.

Agreed. I love men with medium to long hair - which is why I am happy my boyfriend is growing his out some. Long hair is attractive when done right.

BikeMass 0

I'm pretty sure you can just use a special shampoo. I don't think girls have to cut their hair when they get lice...

PinkityPink 0

YDI because your wife probably has asked you like a million times to cut it off! it was probably only because you never cut it that she had to resort to drastic measures!!!

So he should wax her snatch while she's sleeping? OP: Revenge is a dish best served cold.

greenltrn2003 0

no...I say FHL because his wife is a scheming bitch

ohoyo 0

#138, you insinuate that she ultimately HAD to get her way, by whatever means. You do realize that we are not talking about HER head, right?

That's ****** up. Even if you didn't look good to other people. For her to purposely give you lice to cut off your hair...that's ****** up.

theshewolf 0

People suck. Shaved heads are ugly. Go you for attempting to have nice long hair! FYL for having a bitch for a wife.

cellist1 0

It's nice to know there around 13000 crazy people on FML. OP could have the worst hairstyle in the world; it doesn't matter. Why the hell would anyone deserve head lice? F your life, divorce your wife.