Time to grow a beard?

By Ben - 03/08/2017 23:00 - United States - Lansing

Today, my girlfriend told me she won't have sex with me anymore. When I asked her why, she said I've lost too much weight and I look like her son. Her son is 4 feet tall & 9 years old. I'm 6 feet tall & 30 years old. She said having sex with me feel like having sex with her son. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 945
You deserved it 463

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lobby_Bee 17

Whenever you hear these stupid excuses to not have sex with you, be cautious. A third person might be involved.

gobiteme2 34

Add spice to love life and use a blindfold for her.

Comments

gobiteme2 34

Add spice to love life and use a blindfold for her.

idk man she just sounds weird, so before you lost weight was she having sex with chubbier you who looks like her son or what?

Bubbles77777 11
Lobby_Bee 17

Whenever you hear these stupid excuses to not have sex with you, be cautious. A third person might be involved.

HanBanana15 9

Sometimes yes, but being in a relationship doesn't mean you're entitled to sex with said person whenever you want. It's their body, and their choice. Sometimes people just aren't in the mood and others won't take no for an answer so "stupid excuses" are the only way to get the point across.

HanBanana15 9

(Though in this situation, it's a creepy excuse, not just a stupid one.)

I never ******* said that Ben, and aside from that lie, we have a daughter. We aren't having sex because you had an emotional affair.

BF_Venting 0

Mcdgaf, don't be upset with your Ben if you think he wrote this. He didnt.

Whenever your hear such stupid reason for not having sex anymore it's not true. She simply told you to leave.

Orioh 8

how does she know what its like to bang her son tho?

that's a creepy reason to refuse sex. I would get away from her