By Anonymous - 11/11/2009 00:28 - United States

Today, I found out that I'm 8 weeks pregnant. Tomorrow, I'm supposed to be leaving for Paris with my college abstinence group for a year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 408
You deserved it 81 031

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I suppose... you could say... that this lady... [puts on shades]....Just got screwed YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i guess thats what you get for being a hypocrite.

Comments

Ligerie 0

Did you just join the group to go to Paris? I bet you were hoping to bang a French guy there too. YDI

paris for a college abstinence trip? Christ, you'd be better off going to the Vatican.

Agreed. That's like Amsterdam for anti-drug trip.

rocket319 0

Mutually exlusive means each term excludes the other. Therefore the poster is saying that abstinence should not occur in college.

MarisaCB 16

I thought the Vatican was in Italy. Wat.

Alright kids, here's today's lesson: Abstinence == virginity She could have decided to turn to abstinence after having had sex. That being said, those abstinence retreats inevitably become an opportunity for people to hook up anyways.

1) She joined the group and was a member for a while, but decided to have sex anyway. YDI and she doesn't belong in the group, nor does she deserve to go to Paris with them. 2) She joined the group after having sex. Since she is only 8 weeks pregnant, she joined close to immediately after having sex. Which means she joined only to take advantage of the Paris trip. YDI and she doesn't belong in the group, nor does she deserve to go to Paris with them.

Y really DI. When they said it was an abstinence group they meant all sex, not just protected.

That's exactly what i thought of too! Maybe she got pregnant while making out in a hot tub i mean the hot water makes them swim faster right?

birds_fml 7

Get an abortion, problem solved.

Yeah, that is a great idea. Because then not only would she be a hypocrite, she would also be a murderer.

are you stupid do you know what abortion is? better yet why don't you just go kill someone it's the same thing!

Oh, please. People who are always saying "ABORTION = MURDER" really piss me off. No. They're not even close to being the same thing. If you don't like abortion, don't get one. But don't try to control what other people do.

Except that abortion IS murder. You're killing a life. What's the difference? It's a baby waiting to be born! Life DOES begin at contraception. You're stopping a life. How is that not murder? And i'm not trying to control what others do, i'm just trying to stop murder from happening. It already happens too much.

I'm not trying to control others. I'm just trying to save a life. Why abort a baby that YOU decided to have? You made that choice when you decided to have sex. Just don't have sex until you're married. Problem solved for a LOT of people.