By Anonymous - 11/11/2009 00:28 - United States

Today, I found out that I'm 8 weeks pregnant. Tomorrow, I'm supposed to be leaving for Paris with my college abstinence group for a year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 409
You deserved it 81 035

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I suppose... you could say... that this lady... [puts on shades]....Just got screwed YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i guess thats what you get for being a hypocrite.

Comments

perdix 29

Ouch! Looks like you really blew it! Oops, bad choice of words. If you only had blown it, you wouldn't have gotten preggers. If you were really loyal to your cause, you would have taken it up the ass "for the team."

Hell yeah! I don't get those anti-choicers (and yes, I believe that they are not pro-life, just anti-choice).

You can turn it around and use it as an example of what can happen. I'm curious though, who, in their mother loving right mind, would think it's a good idea to turn a bunch of uptight college girls loose in a foreign country for a year? Are you trying to wander around France to spread your views? I'm sure THAT will go far to improve Americans' standing in the French eyes.

Firstly @ 4 EPIC WIN!! Best post ever! Secondly @ OP um sorry but I have no pity. Your pregnancy is your own fault (and the guy who's the father, you do know who the father is I hope) I suggest abortion, it will probably be cheaper in France. The fact that you are in an abstinence group only adds some cruel irony to the story that is very amusing.

swini_fml 0

Here's a theory!! What if the OP had meaningless sex with a guy 8 weeks ago. Then she decided she was sick of doing that and joined the abstinence group to try to start over and wait for marriage or whatever... So she joined and they happen to be going to Paris, so of course she was all about that, and now she is pregnant! I'm just saying... it could of happened! I agree that abstinence groups are pretty freaking dumb too.

mizu22 0

You do it deserve it, but don't abort the baby. Explain what happened and go for as long as you can. Have fun in France!!

Tell them that an angel visited you 8 weeks ago, and now its your turn to give birth to the next Jesus.

Bob31_fml 4