By Anonymous - 11/11/2009 00:28 - United States

Today, I found out that I'm 8 weeks pregnant. Tomorrow, I'm supposed to be leaving for Paris with my college abstinence group for a year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 409
You deserved it 81 035

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I suppose... you could say... that this lady... [puts on shades]....Just got screwed YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i guess thats what you get for being a hypocrite.

Comments

YDI for being a hypocritical ****. Abstinance means NOT going around putting everyone's peen in your hoo-nanny.

who are you to say that she's a ****? maybe she's only slept with one guy. does that still make her a hypocritical ****? besides, if she's getting pregnant while in a college abstinence group, she likely didn't have any intention to remain abstinent anyway, and would thereby only enroll in such a group to appease someone else. parents, most likely, especially if they're paying for her college.

appeasement, as i previously stated, or societal pressure. people do things that they don't want to and don't have to all the time, simply because the way society pushes them into thinking that they DO have to do it.

morgangurl12 0

hypocrite. yes she is. but she's a **** because shes pregnant which has to mean she's slept with numerous males???? you're a idiot.

lmao no it doesn't, what ******* magical fantasy land do you live in where a girl can only get pregnant when she has sex with multiple guys? where do you come up with this shit

yeah or a broken condom, ineffective birth control pills, who knows. all sorts of weird shit can happen that leads to an unwanted pregnancy. none of us can make a judgment on it without the full story, unless you're an idiot blathering about how she's a ***** for it because how dare she have sex ever.

YDI. I wish those idiot Christians would stop teaching abstinence is the only way to prevent pregnancy.

Well technically it's the only absolute way. Contraceptives aren't completely failsafe you know.

sure, but teaching abstinence only is dangerous since it's not going to stop anyone from having sex anyway. it's better to inform them that sex is perfectly natural and since you'll be doing it anyway, at least use contraception. otherwise you end up with an uninformed populace and a bunch of pregnant teenagers, like i had in my high school.

at least you're liberated from the general ineptitude and stupidity that shrouds the concept of willful abstinence~

Are you trying to claim immaculate conception here or did you just fail?

college abstinence group?!?! hahahaaahahahahaahahahahaha. that must blow

OK, first a abstinance group sounds bore second why u still in it if your fu**ing!!!! lol!!!! and why would a abstience group go to france its all sex!!!!!

themixedt4pe 0

Abstinence, ur doin it wrong. :P Seriously though, stop being a hypocrite and grow up. You should have either quit the group, or quit *******. Now you're going to be stuck in France for a year with people that know you're hypocrite. Have fun with that one.