By Anonymous - 11/11/2009 00:28 - United States

Today, I found out that I'm 8 weeks pregnant. Tomorrow, I'm supposed to be leaving for Paris with my college abstinence group for a year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 409
You deserved it 81 035

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I suppose... you could say... that this lady... [puts on shades]....Just got screwed YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i guess thats what you get for being a hypocrite.

Comments

daddysgirl1993 0

first of all she could have been raped you don't know that. Just because it's not stated didn't mean it didn't happen. so before you people go around judging this woman, learn all the facts. now maybe she had sex before marriage but most people do. so she was a hypocrite, most people are that also. get the **** over yourselves and leave her alone.

danceoo 0

if she was raped i don't think she'd write about it on f my life, i think she'd have biffer problems. and it's not that she's had sex, it's that she's in the abstinence group. she obviously doesn't believe in it, and it doesn't seem like she believes in safe sex either. YDI

yourkiddingright_fml 0

Not too bright are you daddysgirl?

when you get raped they give you something to make sure you don't get pregnant normally and they don't ask they did that to me when I was 15. and i wasn't some where I wasn't suppose to be.

They may have been willing to do that when you were 15. But, anymore, to cover their asses, they aren't going to do anything medically unnecessary without consent.

daddysgirl1993 0

i was 14 and i was raped. i never told anyone. not even my parents so no one ever knew to give me anything. i didnt get pregnant but i could have.

girlygirl666 0

So now what? Are you going to join a Pro-Life group and have an abortion?

perdix 29

You're going to France to teach them your sexual ethics which are both child-like and ineffective (obviously)? I hope while you are there, you can teach the natives about fashion, cuisine, art and maybe if you have time, French!

For anyone that attacks another poster.. The OP put herself up here knowing full well there are MANY different opinions in this world... With that said... go to France and stay their please.. our welfare system surely doesn't need another lying dumb b*tch taking advantage of 'the system'......

Hypocrites FTW! Glad karma came back and bitchya. ;D

fyl that sucks but go and enjoy Paris!! might as well and then either have an abortion or become the poster child of why not to have sex

Whats wrong? Its not like you are the first lady in your religion to be pregnant without sex. Change your name to Mary.

ozymandias_fml 0

What kinda moron says that you don't deserve that crap?

joethebiden 8

I don't know what's the biggest reason to give you a YDI on this one... Getting pregnant while you're in an abstinence group, or joining said wacko abstinence group in the first place.