By wtf - 20/06/2011 07:43 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I found out my wife isn't cheating. She says she's just getting older and sex isn't important anymore. She's 27. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 888
You deserved it 5 165

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TalkinSmack 6

sounds like she IS getting it elsewhere...

Comments

mikelust1977 7

you act like sex is the point of the relationship..you're a dick.

I'm not saying it's the point of the relationship, it's a privilege and special bond that I would now be losing with my wife. And thanks for calling me a dick, who the **** are you to judge me...GOD?!?!

cpatrick820 3

I agree with OP here. Healthy relationships always involve sex. Seriously, ask any marriage or relationship counselor. It's very human, and you're very immature for thinking humans shouldn't be concerned with sex, especially in marriage.

ReynshineCutting 10

Sex is a healthy part of a relationship, but there's no set normal frequency. Some couples have sex every day, some once a week or less. There's nothing wrong with that. OP get the book Intimacy & Desire by Dr. David Schnarch. You and your wife both read it. I'm not very far in it yet but it will make you see things in a totally different light. It'll help you see things from her perspective and realize that there's not necessarily anything abnormal about her sex drive, but how to handle it and make things better. I highly doubt she's cheating on you. It's VERY common for women in their 20s to have a low sex drive for no reason. I'm 21 and have virtually no sex drive and my doctor said it's normal and way more common than people think. She put me on a birth control with higher androgen to help. Maybe your wife could talk to her doctor about getting on some. I also got that book recently since my fiancé has more testosterone than average and it's helped us so far. Don't automatically think she's cheating because she's probably not. Good luck.

butterflyz1961 2

Dag. It's going to be a looooong marriage.

tom_es 3

Tell our story:' my wife and I are married 16 years, we do it 4 to 5 times a week for at least 90min...we are 37 and 38.' we are keeping it interesting!

08DIB 0

well you're ****** lol wait no u rnt

NYBellz 0

get her to a Gyno asap n high dose hormone pills