By king400 - 25/11/2012 08:09 - United States - Lancaster

Today, I found out my girlfriend of 3 years has been cheating on me. When I explained the situation to the "other guy", he exclaimed that I was lying because I was jealous and trying to ruin his relationship. He punched me in the face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 034
You deserved it 2 970

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well at least they sound like they deserve each other

If he wants your cowardly, lying bitch of a "girlfriend", he can have her. I know it hurts now, but you deserve someone who will at the very least be upfront with you.

Comments

Well at least they sound like they deserve each other

beddington 7

Yep, and he'll probably confront OP's girlfriend about it later. She'll confirm the situation, and this D-Bag will probably punch her in the face also.

So everyone gets their just desserts, I guess it's a good thing OP will be getting out of that relationship! (Not that I condone hitting women though)

crazedboy45 2

Hitting women is wrong but she deserves to be punished some other way

Hitting anyone is wrong unless absolutely necessary

FYL, OP. Hopefully you didn't get into a fight over that girl. You'll find a better girlfriend :)

gmaniac93 7

BURN! Gonna need some ice for dat BURN!!!

superguppy19 3

It's people like u that cause this unnecessary nonsense

I think it's pretty obvious that he got in a "fight" over her...

samsch0 0

I totally agree with you. If she is going to cheat, is she really worth the heartache?

samsch0 0

I totally agree with you. If she is going to cheat, is she really worth the heartache?

If only Stuart Little was as cool as ur icon.

KVKdragon 26

Prove it to him if it matters that much to you. If he still doesn't believe you, drop in with your GF and rub it in his face as revenge for him punching you >:)

She cheated on him with someone else, I don't think she would help him get "revenge" on the new bf.

The revenge for being punched is to continue to be cheated on? And prove you're OK with it? Fight back or walk away. Only two options.

Evidence is the easy way to solve this sort of thing

MrClean17 15

That's what I was thinking. 3 years of dating? There has to be at least a photo or something with OP and his girlfriend.

They sound like they're good for each other! Confront her about this, OP, and if she doesn't want to change anything or be sorry, leave her for this fruit.

I was thinking kumquat for this guy, or prune.

The kumquat... Is it just me or does this sound like it could also be the name of an obscene sex position? Maybe I just have an active imagination.

25 It's where the guy squats over the girl while cumming.

The way you worded this made it seem like you were saying that YOU are the fruit.

The best revenge for that punch is to let him keep the cheater. Move on, get someone better, learn to dodge punches, have fun.

It sounds like confrontation is only going to make the situation worse for you. So better that you've found out now OP, instead of years down the line when you could have possibly been married with children. You had a lucky escape.

If he wants your cowardly, lying bitch of a "girlfriend", he can have her. I know it hurts now, but you deserve someone who will at the very least be upfront with you.