By king400 - 25/11/2012 08:09 - United States - Lancaster

Today, I found out my girlfriend of 3 years has been cheating on me. When I explained the situation to the "other guy", he exclaimed that I was lying because I was jealous and trying to ruin his relationship. He punched me in the face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 036
You deserved it 2 971

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well at least they sound like they deserve each other

If he wants your cowardly, lying bitch of a "girlfriend", he can have her. I know it hurts now, but you deserve someone who will at the very least be upfront with you.

Comments

Dump the sorry ho. Find yourself a faithful woman.

Why didnt you just leave her ass and bust his nuts on the way outa the relationship ... Ydi for bein a pussy.

echosaints 5

Why would u bother talking to the other dude? Just dump ur chick and move on.

Charge him with assault and then sue his ass. He won't have any money to spend on her!

acetheone 8

when i read things like this, i get paranoid. what if my girl is cheating? i'd kill them both. fyl op, find someone who deserves you.

Next scene: you in the bar, telling your story to the barman who turns out to be her boyfriend too

fairymacabre 7

Or you could just pull a Chris Brown. If you know what I'm sayin'. Keep that pimp hand strong, OP.

So let them be idiots together and remember karma makes its way eventually and that old habits die hard.

noisebox 1

You got screwed twice, my advice to feel better is, ditch the cheater immediately and figure out a good payback scheme for the banging butt slurpy retard, or due a two for one payback scheme to get relief!

joethebiden 8

No need to confront the other guy about it, he doesn't owe you shit. Just send your girlfriend on a one-way trip to Dumpedistan.