By Wwiimaniac - 25/06/2012 14:05 - United States - Dallas

Today, I finally achieved the perfect hourglass figure. Too bad I'm a guy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 247
You deserved it 5 502

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dankpotatoes 2

Don't complain. Most girls would kill to be your size!

Comments

This wouldn't be so bad provided he doesn't have ****

This. My boyfriend has the roundest ass I know. Cut both cheeks off, glue them together and you got yourself an ass sphere. He is otherwise a twig. Dunno how that happened. He says "From sitting on my ass all day".

I don't really see the FML side of this... there's nothing wrong with curves. Like #1 said, some women like to see a guy with curves. If you wish to get rid of them, hey, that's your choice, OP.

So you have wide hips yea cuz that's normal

xXxIracebethxXx 14

The ****? Punctuation and spelling are your friends. Reading also does wonders because nowhere in the FML does it say he has wide hips.

StayClassyLassy 6

Hourglass shapes have wider hips compared to let's say, someone who has a ruler shaped body.

izzygarcia 0

Sadly Iknow how you feel -_______-

FIRESTARTER97 3

What's to number? Lol jk unless u roll that way.

Chuck Norris? **** no, it's Batman time.

if he wanted to be like Chuck Norris, wouldn't he get a TotalGym instead of a BowFlex

Judging by your picture, you need a bowflex

CallMeMcFeelii 13

Haha! I was so confused why you'd write an fml about this, then I read the last part haha.

Yeah it tends to work best when you read the entire FML.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

I only read half of them. Then I come back an hour later to read the rest. It's more of a surprise. Ha.

jaredofmo 22

Huh? What does that even look like for a guy? *Checks Google Image Search* ... Hello, handsome...

Aug1508 9

Workout your shoulders to get massive pecs and arms! You won't look so girly with an hour shape figure.