By Turdfoot - 12/02/2013 20:15 - United States - Prosper

Today, I discovered that my cat recently had explosive diarrhea, and couldn't make it to the litterbox in time. I discovered this when I stepped in the very, very fresh poop with my bare feet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 385
You deserved it 4 408

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KY_Jelly 10

At least with bare feet you can wash it off quickly. If you were wearing socks, you would've had to do laundry. Either way, this sucks.

Lionesse 15

Humans shit too. Is that a reason to not be around people? I was going to write "Is that a reason not to own humans" but I caught myself in time because I realized owning people is illegal now.

Comments

That's happened to me too! Sorry OP, that's disgusting.

finally, someone can actually understand ops pain

MrBrightside21 20

15 - Are you kidding? I can't tell you how many times I've dressed up as a naked Link for a significant other to see them with someone else.

Hey, it's not our fault! If we had the chance we would turn the whole house in a litterbox...but the kitchen, we keep the kitchen cuz there is peanut butter in it.

I think it has happened at least once to every pet owner. Stepping in shit barefooted is disgusting, especially when it gets between your toes.

It's just part of the ritual of owning a pet

KY_Jelly 10

At least with bare feet you can wash it off quickly. If you were wearing socks, you would've had to do laundry. Either way, this sucks.

At least it doesn't touch your feet and get in between your toes if you had socks on.

Personally, I'd just throw the socks away.

But what if they're your most favoritest socks ever?

Do laundry? You'd have to burn those socks.

Some people take mud baths, maybe cat poo will work wonders for your feet?

Or give OP some kind of terrible condition. It's a close one though, maybe 50/50. I haven't done much reading on the subject, so I could hypothesize that it could kill him, give him super powers, or anything In between.

Or if you had a dog it would get it off for you

This is the reason I choose not to own a pet

Lionesse 15

Humans shit too. Is that a reason to not be around people? I was going to write "Is that a reason not to own humans" but I caught myself in time because I realized owning people is illegal now.

Yeah, but people poop in toilets, not on the floor.

gracehi you've never walked into a public restroom and see poop all over the place? It happens. There are some assholes out there.. (No pun Intended)

#39: You can teach cats to use the toilet. I know one who does.

Well, of course. I was speaking in general terms. I was excluding hooker friends of talking teddy bears.

64: I just wanted to make sure Edgar didn't feel left out. He's very proud of his toilet habits. He's also the orangest cat I know.

Apparently your family ***** on the floor? Your logic is invalid and some people choose not to own pets.

Cat sucks. Probably better put your best foot forward and get the cat to the vet. The bill may be explosive, but cat least you won't be down in he dumps with a crappy pet.

hopefully it wasn't on carpet and is easy to clean up. maybe monitoring what your cat eats will prevent future explosive diarrhea for your cat. good luck!

BradTheBrony 19

I dunno, it could be illness, rather than some dietary disturbance. Uh, no alliteration intended.

Lionesse 15

Just hobble over to your nearest shower and rinse it before you start to over think what you have on the bottom of your foot. Once you over think it, it becomes incredibly disgusting and unbearable :/ FYL op.. That's a crappy day no pun intended (;

Boy it's a good thing you posted that sage advice! OP must be sitting at her computer with cat shit still on her foot right now, reading your comment and saying to herself, "Rinse off my foot in the shower? Why didn't I think of that?"

Lionesse 15

#40 I'm glad your comment oozes sarcasm. Anyway, I thought I'd put in my two cents. I mean, that's the whole point of FML. Maybe the OP didn't think about it in that moment, or maybe they did. I just answered based on what I thought would be relevant.

I just think it's funny when people give advice on FMLs in which the issue is obviously already resolved. Sorry, but in your case, I just couldn't help poking a little fun. No hard feelings, right?

Lionesse 15

Not at all Gracehi. It's all good. It's FML of all places. A little fun is always good. :)

I think OP doesn't really have to 'over think' this to realize how disgusting cats poo is.

When you're heading to the litter and your stepping in some dinner: diarrhea

Ugh! And I thought I had it bad when I stepped on my cat's coughed up hair balls. You take the cake!

Are you into that kind of thing? People stepping in hair balls? Dirty dog...