Thanks, Mr Whiskers

By Anonymous - 01/02/2012 06:13 - Canada

Today, while I was on the toilet, my cat managed to climb up behind me, slip and then grip itself to my bare ass. In my haste to get away from the cat, I pooped on the toilet without noticing. Until I sat back down. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 873
You deserved it 5 975

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Buttsexpirate 9

I can just imagine OP sitting back down only to hear a *squish* and then that *Wa Wa* music play and OP puts their hand on their forehead and shakes their head

That's shitty. Could be worse, could have pooped on the cat. That would have been wonderful to clean up.

Comments

Who are you to assume he's done it twice? Or are you just saying it in hope to have successfully been another idiot posting irrelevant one word responses that are equally as annoying as posting "first". Yeahhh, how's that for a response to "again?"

M0rt 0

I think he commenting on the awkward wording of the fml by asking them to repeat. Some people just say "again"

OR, some people take this some way too seriously...

simple. don't bring Kitty into the bad time. na'mean?

The kitty was just helping clear the constipation!

ThisIsMyReign 4

Haha, when I was a kid my cat used to do that. But, thank god I was on diapers at the time.

Guys, I think he's joking, implying it happened before.

Clamcreepy 7

Cat: "Bring your ass over here and save my ass"

Haha that made me laugh, no clue why you're thumbed down.

Buttsexpirate 9

I can just imagine OP sitting back down only to hear a *squish* and then that *Wa Wa* music play and OP puts their hand on their forehead and shakes their head

Yup, that proves it. Cats are definitely man-killing machines out to destroy us. Judgment day is near!

I couldn't help myself but i hate your picture girl above me. So.... How is everyone

Too busy updating your facebook status to shut the toilet door?

Generally, cats and poop-time don't mix. Male a note of it.

No, I think you can only female nots. ..was I supposed to typo to keep the typo train going? I'm srroy.

****. I didn't even notice that I hate retarded auto correct making me look dumb and ruining jokes.

It's okay, happens to me all the time. I kept the joke living, you ruined it by stopping the typo train!