By Turdfoot - 12/02/2013 20:15 - United States - Prosper

Today, I discovered that my cat recently had explosive diarrhea, and couldn't make it to the litterbox in time. I discovered this when I stepped in the very, very fresh poop with my bare feet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 385
You deserved it 4 408

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KY_Jelly 10

At least with bare feet you can wash it off quickly. If you were wearing socks, you would've had to do laundry. Either way, this sucks.

Lionesse 15

Humans shit too. Is that a reason to not be around people? I was going to write "Is that a reason not to own humans" but I caught myself in time because I realized owning people is illegal now.

Comments

JR_Goes_Rawr 11

Did your cat get into the sushi last night too?

iammeorami 25

haha! op shouldn't have left it out on the table

SystemofaBlink41 27

You think of it as a foot treatment? You know like mud? ....No?

asnakelovinbabe 16

EUGH! This FML gave me the willies. And almost nothing gives me the willies. It was probably still warm and it probably got all between the toes.... THIS is why I keep reptiles!

Yes it was probably squishy oh so squishy.

This is why you hate reptiles..? I didn't know that cats were reptiles.

Wow I read that wrong. Sorry, I am a complete moron and successfully managed to make myself look like an asshole.

Reptiles also poop...They do have smaller poops, but I'd rather bigger, more noticeable poops rather than small poops I can barely see

asnakelovinbabe 16

It's cool 67.... We all do that at times :)

asnakelovinbabe 16

69 I am not sure if you have a cat and have ever been up close and personal with cat poop... But it is literally the most foul and stinky poop... I really feel for the OP. reptile poo is at least nice and compact, and easily spot cleaned in a contained area... That's mainly what I love about them. Easy to clean up after, and it will never be on my floor. Plus many of my snakes only poo once every 3-4 weeks! I like cats, a whole lot actually. But their pooping habits are literally the one thing that make me reconsider owning one.

75- Wouldn't the cat attack your snakes if you had one? or the other way round? Poor kitty!

squideth 18

90 uh, no? I have a kingsnake who has lived around cats all his life and I don't even think the cats are aware of him. It's not like snake owners just let their snakes roam the house with the cats.

asnakelovinbabe 16

Thank you, 93. You saved me from having to slap the stupid out of 90.

oj101 33

Buy your cat a diaper. Yes, they sell them - in almost any pet store.

I had a cat that intentionally ate too fast once with the express purpose of vomiting on my new girlfriend's bare feet. Turns out the girl was a bitch and the cat was giving me dating advice. However, stepping in shit somehow is worse.

Are you sure it was because the cat hated your girlfriend or simply because the cat wanted you for himself? Watch out, before you know it you're old and alone thanks to your cats eating habits

The cat loved my next girlfriend. It died a few months ago, but I've still got my girlfriend.

21, I wish I could think of puns like this one.

Of course I was kidding. Anyone who's been on FML a few times knows how overused shit puns are.

poodle_juice 17
BradTheBrony 19

Uh, I'd imagine something more akin to "Squish! Aaah, ****! Gross!"

Eh. It washes off easily. It is icky but could be worse. Poor kitty.