By campus pussy - 22/03/2014 21:08 - United States - Ross

Today, I woke up, ate breakfast, and left my dorm room, only to see about half a dozen people and my roommate shuffling around in the hall. Their zombie outfits and limping were so realistic that I freaked out and ran back inside, screaming. They think it was the greatest prank ever. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 013
You deserved it 11 432

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They're lucky nobody got hurt. Last time somebody jumped out at me in the dark as a "joke" I floored them before I realised what was going on.

They're right. It was the greatest prank ever. Lighten up, it's funny!

Comments

Anyone else a bit confused? Were they dressed as zombies or something?

"...zombie outfits, makeup, and limping..." Something tells me they were impersonating zombies.

YellowKettleBell 31

My screen doesn't say zombies.

They're lucky nobody got hurt. Last time somebody jumped out at me in the dark as a "joke" I floored them before I realised what was going on.

It would of been awesome if she had tried to floor the zombies instead.

#12 OP is not a she. The gender sign in the post clearly states OP is a guy, which actually makes this FML even more funny.

Jeez. Calm down 26, Maybe SHE didn't see it ? Get it..

I've backhanded people who thought it would be 'funny' to sneak up on me and try to grab my shoulder, after finding out I'm a jumpy scaredy cat. Some got a vicious elbow jab instead. They never try a second time.

Op's friends are lucky they didn't get their brains bashed in.

I agree with #3. I would have gone all Walking Dead/DayZ on their asses...

martialart1st18 19

That's awesome you have some cool roommates

They're right. It was the greatest prank ever. Lighten up, it's funny!

JMichael 25

Sounds like OP has some awesome classmates. I would of laughed it off afterwards.

Come back out with a handgun. Now that would be the greatest prank ever.

75-Just pause and say "Hang on a sec, lemmie get my shotgun..." and close the door behind you.

Wow, you must have been scared to death..

PresidentNorth 16

You win most observant award.

I think it was a pun because they were dresses as zombies, #57

Not FML worthy! That should be something to lighten up your day!!

Please, If somebody finds this in youtube i will give (s)he a cookie.

I think this is awesome. Need people around you with a good scenes of humour or life would just be to plain.

Scenes of humour? This isn't a movie. Get some sense ;)

olpally 32

Get a baseball bat and start swinging :)

A chainsaw works well too, but I'm not sure a cheerleader uniform would go well with that for him. I get the feeling it's a bit awkward with the genders flipped.

I wish I could up vote you again #62 for that lollipop chainsaw reference.