Fishy

By Cheated - 05/09/2023 22:00

Spicy
Today, it’s my honeymoon. I waited patiently for a year and a half to have sex since I respected her “No sex before marriage” rule. However, my new wife has a new rule: “Sex is for procreation and I’m not ready to have children yet.” How much longer should I wait to make love to the one I love now? FML
I agree, your life sucks 900
You deserved it 313

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hahaha you've been scammed run dude and run fast.

And after you've had all the children she wants, it'll be no sex forever. If you like her company so much, divorce her and keep her as a roommate. Then, find women to have sex with.

Comments

Wadlaen 23

Well, maybe you could try to convince her it has other, appealing functions than procreation too, and that's why birth control is invented - for people to enjoy themselves..?

Hahaha you've been scammed run dude and run fast.

you deserve it because sex is among the most important things that you need to be compatible! saving it for after marriage is a literal deal breaker

And after you've had all the children she wants, it'll be no sex forever. If you like her company so much, divorce her and keep her as a roommate. Then, find women to have sex with.

One word - Annulment Never fall for that again!

Consider that she may be very scared and using that line as a coping mechanism.?

It's possible, but you're still then faced with marriage to someone who would rather lie and manipulate you rather than communicate with you.

kissmyash927 1

I suspect there may be another underling reason why she may not want to have sex. The most important thing in marriage is actually communication. Gently try getting her to open up about it, and let her know that she’s in a safe and nonjudgmental environment and can talk to you about anything. Best of luck.

get an annulment the second you get home. you got scammed and you're in for a long and sexless marriage