By OompaLoompa - 18/06/2009 13:32 - United Kingdom

Today, I decided to use fake tan, seeing as I am so pale. Everywhere I have been today, I have had children behind me. Singing the Oompa Loompa song. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 273
You deserved it 62 263

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oompa, Loompa, doom-pa-dee-da Oompa, Loopma, doom-pa-dee-do

Comments

voveraite 7

Could anyone enlighten me what is wrong with being pale?

I totally agree, fake tans are the product of people who are way too into themselves. I'm naturally tan, but two of my best friends have beautifully pale skin. Ones Irish, one's Norwegian. If you're pale, be proud of it! We've got too many Jennifer Aniston wannabes in this world. At least you didn't go to a booth. Those are HORRIBLE for your skin. I just saw Jennifers last movie, btw. She looked awful! She was way too tan... and she doesn't have boobs.

seancliffy 0

really? she doesn't have boobs. So she should get fake ones? Even though you just said that fake stuff (tans) are a lot worse than the real thing? I like any sized boobs.

I'm pale as hell, and don't tan, but by God's given grace get red like a lobster. that out of the way, YDI, fake tans are gross.

sickofnames 0

Actually, I'm the same as her. Some people just have really fair skin that burns easily. I always have to wear a hat or sunscreen in the summer months or else I get burned right away.

ellbtvsvm 0

Um, false. You don't have to be a shut-in to have sensitive skin. I go outside every day, and I burn really easily.

I live in southern FLORIDA and I'm able to wear jeans all year round if I want to.

i dont think so... some peoples skin just cant tan.. i do , however. i never burn i feel bad for people that do

bladebeast 0

thats not fair everyone says for her to go out in the sun to get tan, i too am very pale however i never tan i only burn so i would've done what she did if it isn't for the fact that i hardly go outside and if i do i always wear a hooded sweater and jeans no matter how hot it is, so stop assuming she is like you and can tan after all there are people who just don't tan, like me and apparently her

I knew a girl in high school who couldn't tan no matter how much time she spent in the sun, or how long she baked herself in a tanning bed. She had a similar experience with the spray-on stuff. Personally? Paler is better. Tanned people to me look like over-cooked chicken.

So slingshot a fistful of M&Ms at the little *******.

you probably only burn because your skin is so sensitive to the sun since you keep it hidden all the time. ...where do you live where you can wear jeans and a hoodie year round? you'd get heat stroke if you did that where i live.

ur actually pretty lucky, i would love to have my own background music

Pale is beautiful. Even though i'm personally tanned.