By CasperTheFriendlyGhost - 14/07/2016 17:11 - United States - Los Angeles

Today, I was told to rub in my sunscreen because I looked like a ghost. I wasn't wearing any. I'm just that white. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 680
You deserved it 1 311

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mariri9206 32

Who ya gonna call? GHOSTBUSTERS!

Your skin is beautiful as it is. Forget about everyone ouy there addicted to tanning. I never get what all this changing your skin, changing your hair, etc etc is all about.

Comments

mariri9206 32

Who ya gonna call? GHOSTBUSTERS!

I've never had to deal with that, but several of my friends have. I think you should just be happy you only look like a ghost and actually aren't one.

I feel your pain OP. Own it and don't worry what anyone says, you'll tan while you're out there :) If it does bother you though next time just put on a tanning spray a couple days before you go anywhere you're wearing a swimsuit to and get a light tan. I've pretty much learned I have to at the beginning of summer or use a spray tan(some look natural if you use the right ones)

Your skin is beautiful as it is. Forget about everyone ouy there addicted to tanning. I never get what all this changing your skin, changing your hair, etc etc is all about.

since it's summer, sunscreen wouldn't be a bad idea

I guess the sunscreen is working then.

man_in_black08 28

You're beautiful. If you do read this, please smile because you have no idea how much truth there is in that statement. I truly believe it. Dont feel bad about being white.

I know what that feels like. I'm the palest one of all my friends and family, and someone went on a date with me but told his friends he wouldn't talk to me again because i was so pale. Also, spray tans can be good, just do it right if you're going to. And no tanning beds.

cadillacgal79 32

That's really shallow of him...to not go out again based on your natural skin shade.

You must be my long lost twin! I feel ya!