By anonymous - 10/06/2009 22:50 - United States

Today, I decided to go swimming. I knew my technique would be off because I haven't swam since high school. It was when I made it only halfway across the pool that the lifeguard decided to jump in and save me. I wasn't drowning or struggling. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 719
You deserved it 4 670

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You must've been doing horribly, because lifeguards usually don't seem to give a **** unless it looks like you're seriously drowning. I don't even know how to swim and I do just fine. This is ridiculous.

Comments

Why do all the FMLs suck right now? Uh...maybe the lifeguard just thought you were cute?

I like figs. Gimme more figs for breakfast.

They just wanted ro give you a little mouth to mouth

You must've been doing horribly, because lifeguards usually don't seem to give a **** unless it looks like you're seriously drowning. I don't even know how to swim and I do just fine. This is ridiculous.

you're past high school? then it's unforgivable to screw up grammar like that. "i haven't swum since high school". plus, who the hell cares.

Swum. Seriously. Why don't you learn some grammar......

I believe "swum" is the correct use here.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you must be a shit swimmer then

im betting this is bull, i hate ppl who make fake FML tht try to humor ppl, i dont mind if it's fake as long as its funny and if this was real u didnt have top post it, what's so bad about being not abl to swim properly... jeez....

Kttttt 0

I didnt know there was a proper teqnuiqe to swimming. I always thought it you stayed above the water by moving you arms/legs, it was swimming.

CryingHowls 0

#6, check your own grammar. ur retarded LOL oh and do some reading comprehension. wait, i take that back. learning to read properly is below reading comprehension. he said SWAM! how'd u get SWUM!? and OP, maybe ur just a really really messy swimmer....