By anonymous - 10/06/2009 22:50 - United States

Today, I decided to go swimming. I knew my technique would be off because I haven't swam since high school. It was when I made it only halfway across the pool that the lifeguard decided to jump in and save me. I wasn't drowning or struggling. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 720
You deserved it 4 670

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You must've been doing horribly, because lifeguards usually don't seem to give a **** unless it looks like you're seriously drowning. I don't even know how to swim and I do just fine. This is ridiculous.

Comments

Damiqua 0

16: i want you #33 *** you maybe u should chill, this sites bout makin people laugh stop tryin to rationalize with the world. Your just one lil person you'll never make a difference so give up

Dopehead666 21

#2 I agree with the first part. That's odd though.

pikL3bOi 0

So wat? Not am fml u should b more ashamed of putting the on here run bing saved for no reason( or so u say)

pikL3bOi 0

Wow not an fml u should b more ashamed at putting somethingso ******* gay on here run bing saved 4no reason( or so u say)

mimblewimble_fml 0

Maybe he thought you were hot. When I was a lifeguard I'd pull that trick on a few ladies. It seemed to work ;)

#16, you would be right, but you abused the word "literally", so you fail too. Rule of thumb: If you can't do it figuratively, you probably can't do it literally.

Lol that happened to me once. I was 11 though, so I doubt the lifeguard thought I was hot...

hay dude. i'm a life guard, if you look close to struggling (which you might have) they will jump in to avoid a law suit. its not all about you.

aquarius6 0

So u are saying u actually had a technique at one time?? What happened?