By anonymous - 13/02/2012 11:32 - United States

Today, I cracked a rib coughing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 190
You deserved it 2 980

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Somebody didn't drink their milk when they were younger

RedPillSucks 31

If your bones are that brittle, this may be a sign of something else. You need to see a doctor ASAP and not just for the broken rib.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
BarDownDaily 12

Da ****? What would that have to do with cracking a rib coughing?

Sorry, sorry I just watched the devil inside, must just be paranoia.

HairyPunisher 27

What the hell? Seriously man you need to work on your sense of humor.

that movie is creepy...and i find a lot of 18's comments funny. relax guys haha

chanta24 10

That's ironic, OP. Exact same thing happened to me last week :/

xXxIracebethxXx 14

#116 - It's not ironic. It's coincidence.

If your bones are that brittle, would die if you tripped and disn't catch yourself.... Just stating the facts.

Somebody didn't drink their milk when they were younger

markrs 0

If you can do that OP, I'd hate to hear what happens when you have explosive farts O.o

No. Somebody didn't drink their Robatussan!

ShroomsOnAcid 16

I'm not trying to start an argument, but milk/dairy does nothing for stronger bones. The whole thing was just a marketing strategy for the dairy industry. I'll leave it to everyone to research it for themselves. You can start by Googling osteoporosis and milk. Again, decide for yourself. There's no need to argue here.

cradle6 13

Right on 54. Milk isn't even that amazing of a source of calcium.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

71, It doesn't have much to do with the calcium content of milk. It's actually related to protein causing the release of calcium from your bones. This might sound outrageous to those brainwashed by the milk industry all these years, but again, if you'd research it, you'll find out. As I said, I have no intentions of arguing over this here, so if you think you have something to say, do yourself a favor and google it.

The OP should see a Dr. about that. If you crack a rib from coughing something else is wrong.

I always thought milk was a good source of calcium but i'll believe you

More like somebody is smoking the good shit.

JayBear14 11

I'm guessing OP did see a doctor if he knows its a cracked rib, unless he's exagerating.

I don't care if it takes away calcium... (though that's impossible) I still love milk. Especially of the chocolate variety.

aruam365 24

122- NOT what they were saying... learn to analyze and comprehend what you're reading before speaking/commenting.

HannahMarshall 6

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
missyj0 12

Yes because jokes make people cough.

If you say an awkward joke people may cough uncomfortably. Like saying racist jokes towards someone of the minority it's about.

GreenAppleDP 0

I've cracked a rib from laughing.. It hurt so bad that I laughed harder. "/

brunomars09 3

52 your comment goes with your picture *applause* c:

RedPillSucks 31

If your bones are that brittle, this may be a sign of something else. You need to see a doctor ASAP and not just for the broken rib.

62- Damn, beat me to it. :p I was thinking of Mr.Glass from the movie Unbreakable, who had a form of Osteogenesis Imperfecta. Hope OP doesn't have any form of that, but he didn't actually say.....

agm77 9

He was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning he breaks his legs and every afternoon he breaks his arms.

Why his arms every afternoon? Little early to be masterbating isn't it?

Oh, my apologies, is "the glass man" an actual story or poem reference? If so, I had no idea. :(

it was probably just too big of a bong hit... chill out, it happens

ErinBeam 1

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

You are very judgemental for a person with a duck face. (Not completely sure if one)

Why the hell would smoking affect your rib cage?

infaith 5

agreed with 33, are you that unintelligent?

You do realize that people cough sometimes even if they don't smoke??

ShroomsOnAcid 16

Actually, the comment is completely related. It's an assumption, so it's not a great comment, but it does make sense. Smokers tend to cough, and smoking is linked to decreased bone density and increase in osteoporosis. So, that's how it affects your ribcage.

#33 if you would read it he said he cracked it coughing and coughing is cause from smoking so your the one whos wrong not her

109 I had bronchitis for almost two years strait. I coughed like hell and my ribs are still intact.

musiciangirl591 16

yeah, i had amazing coughing fits when i had bacterial bronchitis (antibiotics cleared that up), i've never smoked a day in my life, so only smokers cough, hun?

What does smoking have to do with the fml? Do you really think that anyone who coughs smokes? I see someone skipped the Simon sense class in middle school.

cutielilangel 8

Wonder what happens when he sneezes.

GrammarNazzzzzi 6

Word of advice, don't sneeze while doing number 2, it will cause the poo to come out with force, leaving your butt hole sore for hours. True Story.