By anonymous - 13/02/2012 11:32 - United States

Today, I cracked a rib coughing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 190
You deserved it 2 980

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Somebody didn't drink their milk when they were younger

RedPillSucks 31

If your bones are that brittle, this may be a sign of something else. You need to see a doctor ASAP and not just for the broken rib.

Comments

And the winner of the shortest, funniest FML Goes to...Anonymous!

Someone shat a metal, I think that one was funnier.

Capt_Oblivious 10

Today, I had a hell of a time looking at this post and its comments because someone couldn't add a few more words to make it more easily accessible from a mobile device. FML

You guys are morons. Click on the FML above it and use the down arrow to navigate to this FML. Derp. Edit - your name is very fitting.

And you're rude. No reason to call people names.

108 - Like you've never called a person a name in your entire life... Doubt it!

Dislocated ribs huh? Didn't know they were jointed.

You remind me of the glass man from unbreakable..

Your terrible... Just delete your account

36 I usually make better comments, but it's 2:30 in the morning where I am and I can't go to sleep so I'm just going to make nonsensical comments till I do.

ICATiger, i like you but you do the same thing (a lot of people do, not a big deal) and 36 - you just seem like a douche

young8701 0

Must have been puff that good good lol I'm tryin to get that lol

iAmScrubs 19

There's a new drug called Good good lol I'm tryin to get that lol? Hook me up.

Milk builds strong bones, and you sir, do not drink enough of it.

Every time I see your picture I remember Rob Kardashian. Every. Single. Time. Haha

I'm not sure if that's a compliment or not? I personally like Rob Kardashian. I'll be sure to change my picture just for you!

logiee_bearr 6

No it isn't a bad thing! Actually, you could say it is a compliment haha. But the thought of that comes to mind when I see your profile lol.

I've gotten that before. So all I need to do is figure out what the public view on him is, attractive or not, lol.

Must have been some coughing fit. if you're sick, might I suggest some robitussin? It works amazing wonders! :D Go to the doctors as well. because. a cracked rib caused from coughing doesn't sound like you're in good health. Take care of yourself!

Hiphuray4peas 27

I've had that happen.... but I had already broken my ribs several years prior.... coughing violently just caused them to break again. Super painful. Hope you feel better!

You do realize that's impossible... It was cracked from something else

Except, you know, for the part about it not being impossible.

You do realise that you're not a doctor, right? And you also realise that fracturing ribs from a coughing fit is rather common, especially in people with osteoporosis, right? Did you have any other stupid comments?

^ Oo! Oo! I have one, Doc, it's among the same logical lines as the first comment! Do you realize falling never kills people? That's impossible! It's the other part that does: the going from 100 to 0 kmph in 0 seconds flat. :p Sorry, couldn't resist. Forgive? ;)

I cracked three ribs from coughing fits due to the flu. It's not as impossible as it seems, and doesn't neccessarily need to be aided by osteoporosis or any other deficiency.

musiciangirl591 16

i know people who have broken ribs sneezing, it is quite possible to do!

I think that that's the same excuse that Marilon Manson used...

GreenAppleDP 0