By Anonymous - 28/12/2009 12:08 - United States

Today, I came home from a year long backpacking trip in Europe. During my absence my parents divorced, dad took the house and most of the money, sister is seven months pregnant, brother was arrested for statutory rape, and my mom pawned all my stuff to buy booze to "cope." Oh, and my fish died. FML
I agree, your life sucks 95 382
You deserved it 5 506

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that'll teach you to stay the hell away from Europe. But seriously, would things have been different if you stayed? Be glad you didnt have to live through it all.

...Wait. Your sister is pregnant. Your brother is arrested for rape. ... Dude, FYL for having an incestuous family!

Comments

Kavurcen 0

Hey, about all the phone/email comments. Often when someone goes backpacking they go sort of ascetic and some people completely abandon all modern conveniences. At the very least, he wouldn't have had a constant place of contact. He probably didn't have a cell, and if he did, I have a feeling when you take off to Europe for a year you're getting away from something. That being said, FYL.

Kavurcen 0

I may be reading too much into it, but I think that was supposed to be that last little bit of redeeming humor so readers don't get too depressed that people usually include at the end of their FMLs. Or the punch line.

Ladies and gentlemen...we have a FML Winner!

tamn8ercl 0

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA God hates you. Poor fish.

i feel bad for the fish.........poor fish and ohh yea for your stuff too....but hey it isnt that important ...is it??????? the poor fish died

This'll hit the top of the Nashville charts in no time!

MademoiselleGab 0

Aww, that's so upsetting! That's so sad, I didn't laugh at this one, like I usually do. At least you didn't have to witness anything horrible happening.

Hmmmm....so.... Your overage brother ****** your/his underage sister and got her pregnant, Mom and Dad couldn't handle the thought of a grandchild born of incest so they split, and Mom sold your things to pay for the booze in which to drown her sorrows? F your goldfish's life.

im sorry what the ****, whoever put you totaly deserved it aree so mucked up, who did this por person deserve it??

> sister is seven months pregnant, brother was arrested for statutory rape That is an odd juxtaposition.