By Anonymous - 28/12/2009 12:08 - United States

Today, I came home from a year long backpacking trip in Europe. During my absence my parents divorced, dad took the house and most of the money, sister is seven months pregnant, brother was arrested for statutory rape, and my mom pawned all my stuff to buy booze to "cope." Oh, and my fish died. FML
I agree, your life sucks 95 381
You deserved it 5 506

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that'll teach you to stay the hell away from Europe. But seriously, would things have been different if you stayed? Be glad you didnt have to live through it all.

...Wait. Your sister is pregnant. Your brother is arrested for rape. ... Dude, FYL for having an incestuous family!

Comments

brokejoke_09 0

did your brother rape your sister? which stressed your parents out so bad and caused them to get a divorce, which caused your mom to drink so much. or she drank so much cause of the shock and it caused them to divorce, and everyone just forgot about your gold fish cause all the sh!t that was going on. i'm real sorry though. i know it sucked.

Why don't you call back once in a while to ask what is happening? When my sister went backpacking across Europe she called back lots of times to ask how is it back home and what they are doing. YDI for not contacting your own family.

wow I'm so sorry about all of this. I hope ur life comes together and u can recover some of ur stuff sux about the fish

I said the comment b4 assuming all this is true but this does sound a lil fake - no contact wit ur fam?

beanstalk0311 0

Hahahaha oh god, YES!! If you go on and commit suicide that would just put this story in the epic book. You have nothing left anyway ...

nobody bothered to tell you about all the shit that was going on while you were away?

EggrollBeans 0

How is it an FML your sister is pregnant?

are you serious, his sister is pregnant - that sucks

boatkicker 4

His sister probably is either really young. Or she doesn't have a job and wants him to financially support it because its his niece/nephew. Or because she's irresponsible and so she'll ignore the baby until he takes care of it. Or she doesn't want a baby and wont stop complaining about her pregnancy. Or she wants a baby but is really whiney about life in general. Maybe she wants everyone to pamper her because shes a mother to be, but everyone is too busy? idk. any number of reasons really. I was stretching a bit towards the end.