By Anonymous - 30/11/2010 06:06 - United States

Today, I asked my boyfriend what he wanted for Christmas. He then told me that he would only tell me if I promised not to get mad, so I agreed. He told me that he wants me to start working out because I'm getting fat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 621
You deserved it 33 102

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is called honesty. The best gift he could give you.

JayDawgg 0

well it's your fault for being fat

Comments

Zombie65 0

so did you keep your promise???? not to get mad

Microsoft plug in here: buy a new xbox 360 4gb slim with kinect sensor and kinect adventures for $199 to get in shape and have fin at the same time

crystalou_fml 3

Wait, why is everyone going off on her, calling her "fatty" and "unhealthy"? Did I miss where she said she was a huge size? For all anyone knows, she could be a 4 who went up to a 6, and her shallow boyfriend thinks that's "fat." I've known plenty of guys who complain about that. Even if she is getting up there in size, I can see how she would have her feelings hurt because no one wants to be viewed as fat and unattractive to their boyfriends, even if they realistically know they could stand to lose a few.

MuchDance90s 0

most girls and guys "fill out" during their early adulthood. its not something you can exercise away. unless you get to a really low body fat, one that would require hours in the gym to maintain. so you have to figure out whether this is true for you or whether you've just got lazy.

The way I see it, this is a win-win-win situation. Win #1: You'll please your boyfriend Win #2: You'll be skinny Win #3: You'll save tons of money on all that food you used to eat. And no guys, it's just a random order, so win #1 being 'it'll please your boyfriend' doesn't mean anything ;)

It all depends, how much did you weigh when you started dating, and how much do you weigh now, as well as your height and age? If you only gained like 5 lbs, FYL because he's a jerk. If you are indeed overweight, then YDI and time to start eating healthy. Go join a gym with him and workout, or take walks. And eat right! My husband and I are honest with each other and our weight, and we wouldn't have been offended if it was told to each other tactfully about our size. We both work out and eat healthy and support each other. If you are offended by his honesty, then that is an issue with you, as you should take his comments into consideration (UNLESS, as I said, you only gained 5 lbs and are a small size still).

Edenbeam 19

Tell him you want him to have a bigger penis. :D

So because he was honest about her, he deserves a completely unwarranted insult? That's stupid reasoning.

maybe he really does have a small penis. or maybe that was a joke. or maybe it would be a tactless comeback to an equally tactless comment on OP's weight. I love how there is SO much ASSuming done on this site.

ideasrule 13

FYL because you promised not to get mad. I'm assuming you broke that promise because he was honest enough to tell you the truth.