By Anonymous - 30/11/2010 06:06 - United States

Today, I asked my boyfriend what he wanted for Christmas. He then told me that he would only tell me if I promised not to get mad, so I agreed. He told me that he wants me to start working out because I'm getting fat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 621
You deserved it 33 102

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is called honesty. The best gift he could give you.

JayDawgg 0

well it's your fault for being fat

Comments

Awh my mom said that's good he cares about her and wants her thinner

evasweetcouture 0

WOW, bet you were shocked lol !

The definition of "fat" to a guy could mean anything... so don't assume OP is getting obese and stuff. She could just be taking on a few pounds around her hips and stomach. So FYL OP. Your boyfriend is a jerk.

evasweetcouture 0

Dang, FYL lol ! But he should love you for (YOU) & i guess he means it.. so in my opinion he's a jerk and no guy should tell there galfriend to lose weight, specially when it comes to a special holiday and him wanting that AH, DUMP his A** !!

If the OP looked like you there would be no post. Keep it healthy...

If a guy falls for someone it's in a big part because he's ATTRACTED to her. If she takes that away from him SHE has sabotaged the relationship. Sure, the guys who refuse to cheat might stick around in a miserable situation of having to share a bed with someone they don't feel attraction for (which isn't a choice! chemistry is instinctive/subconscious) and eventually the resentment, sadness, lack of passion and avoiding the subject will corrode what's left of the bond til all that's left is bickering and waiting to die. You seriously think that's a GOOD thing?! Pesonally I'd rather my husband be frank about his needs so we can stay happy together!

GreyJay 0

Do what he says for the sake of your relationship, AND to show him you respect his opinion. If he still leaves you, you'll be thin an attractive to get back in the game.

That's really rude. You're beautiful, OP.