By Anonymous - 30/11/2010 06:06 - United States

Today, I asked my boyfriend what he wanted for Christmas. He then told me that he would only tell me if I promised not to get mad, so I agreed. He told me that he wants me to start working out because I'm getting fat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 621
You deserved it 33 102

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is called honesty. The best gift he could give you.

JayDawgg 0

well it's your fault for being fat

Comments

hey_kid94 9

hey he warns you and you asked so you can be mad

Oh man. Are you pregnant? That's the first thing I thought of when I read this, and I laughed myself to tears imagining the scenario.

sassypants93 17

Then she could respond, "I'll lose some weight in about 9 months." That ought to scare the shit out of him lol.

franwins0827 7

See, this is why I never agree to the "promise you won't get mad" - because it is always invariably followed by something that will make you mad. YDI for agreeing not to get mad. But he's a jerk for saying that - I suppose he could have said "let's get gym memberships together and make a commitment to living healthier," or something like that (i.e., more constructive, and demonstrating that he would be in it with you).

sassypants93 17

For all the girls arguing that guys can't judge what "fat" is, girls are the ones who do that. Guys don't notice if girls are even 10 lbs larger. Most girls are the ones that see it as a terrible thing. There are better ways to tell someone they are getting chunky though. However, if you are getting fatter and noticing it yourself, wouldn't you want to fix that for yourself?

so u got amazn bf cz he s honest with yu md hit the gym seriously

carlokes 0
bishiedamian 0

Lol, YDI, don't ask unless you want the truth.

bonzie 6

seriously what a jerk, sorry but you don't tell someone they have gained a little weight that way, not for a present jeeeesh