By Anonymous - 14/11/2010 19:51 - South Africa

Today, I arrived home to find my cat dead and note saying, "Sorry, I tripped over him." Not only is my cat dead, but I was robbed by a polite thief. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 813
You deserved it 3 105

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm moving to South Africa if this is how the criminals act. I'm tired of getting robbed by assholes who aren't even polite enough to apologize for stealing my shit.

Comments

well... imagine if the guy on bottom was the cat...

I think the cat did it then faked his own death to cover it up.

did you check the cat for bullet wounds?

Better than getting robbed by an asshole.

"KNOCK, KNOCK" *Cat answers door* ROBBER (Steve) : "I'll be taking that thanks" *Picks up large flat screen* CAT (Dave) : "You're most welcome Steve" ROBBER (Steve) : "Chur!" *Stumbles to the door with the heavy load* CAT (Dave) : "Shit, look out for that step!" ROBBER (Steve) : "****!" *Falls forward with flat screen* CAT (Dave) : "FML"

skyttlz 32

my dads name is steve and we used to have a cat named dave

That is ******* awesome!! Congrats on your dad having a choice name, and legend for calling a cat Dave

Well OP, you probably won't, but if you find the thief again, remember that flamethrowers are legal in South Africa with no restrictions :).

you_freak 7

Last time I trust Holy Taco to give me accurate information.

Actually they were for a while - flames belching from the sides of your car as an anti-hijacking device. We have roadsigns here that warn you when you're in a hijacking hotspot.

I've tripped over my cat tons of times without killing her. Track that piece of shit down and trip over HIM.

yourmurderscenex 13

oh man, so scary. "yo man you tripped over my cat?! how would you like it if i tripped over you!" *trips over robber* "YEAH! i bet you will think twice after robbing me again!" *limps away* ... i dont see how that would work. but okay, whatever tickles your fancy.

I don't think I would trip on him if I managed to track him down. I would probably just repeatedly stomp on his genitals. Oh, and, like, call the police, or something. That, too.

pinkpirate1 0

I think #23 means kill by "tripping" over. Track him down and "trip" over HIM. yep..

APurpleWaffle 0

@ #78. Yep, because only men can be thieves. oh.. whats that? my neighbor was robbed by a pair of women on a crime spree last month? oh. Guess I was wrong abut men being the only thieves.

yea dead cat or not.. give him credit for being polite.

mintcar 9

I am so sorry. I wonder what he stole...

koolkat27 13
thisgirl2u 9

Soo sad :( FYL OP I'm not even a cat person but I couldn't imagine...

He must of been fat if he killed a cat by triping over him