By fire0fisis - 03/02/2009 21:46 - United States

Today, the police called because someone had turned in my wallet that was stolen. I happily drove home only to find that my house had been robbed and ransacked. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 101
You deserved it 2 315

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So that guy decided to use his thinking abilities for evil.

Eir_fml 1

I'm thinking the wallet was stolen earlier and the guy drove to the station to get it, then his house was robbed. Otherwise it's not clear enough.

Comments

vfscx0aw6o7jshl 0

That'll teach you to be more careful with your wallet.

So that guy decided to use his thinking abilities for evil.

necomni 0

Wow, that's ****** up. I'm sorry, man.

Eir_fml 1

I'm thinking the wallet was stolen earlier and the guy drove to the station to get it, then his house was robbed. Otherwise it's not clear enough.

And you're on this website instead of trying to find out who robbed the place why?

What ? You suddenly want him to become a detective? You try finding out who robbed you after being robbed. See how easy that is. Moron..

Why do people always comment something like this? OP could've come home, called the cops, and gotten all of that sorted out and THEN written the FML. Do you think they literally wrote this as soon as they discovered the robbery?

Justinc_ 0

The police are having some laughs. LULZ galore.

So they stole your wallet...got your address, and knew you were out, so they broke in and stole stuff... That part is understandable... But why the **** would they not have taken the computer? And it's not like you'd be at work after JUST getting robbed...

paperplanes92 0

peopleeee maybe it didnt actually happen today, but all FMLS have to start that way..

Haha nice #15, and very true conclusion #19 but maybe they did, he probably had bought another one though, but keep your wallet in a safe place next time, so you don't lose it again!

You have the worst luck ever! I can't believe that would happen. :(