By randomgirl - 07/01/2012 14:12 - United Kingdom

Today, I accidentally called my teacher "Babe". FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 103
You deserved it 14 817

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Well, I guess she knows what kind of extra-credit projects you'd be interested in.

Comments

Viciousstorms 7

Did she call OP Ruth? You know, babe Ruth? That was a crappy joke.

Considering OP's name is random girl, I think the teacher is a he. More than likely. I guess it COULD still be a woman but it seems less likely to me.

OP's screen name is "randomgirl" so i'm guessing the teacher was a guy

perdix 29

Did she look like a blue ox? There #19, that's for you -- a joke shittier than the one you made to distract people from the shittiness of yours. If I hadn't said "shit" twice in the previous sentence, my gesture may have been considered noble.

GovernorGeneral 8

Lol. Its okay OP. dont worry about it. No big deal. ^^ one of my friends once called her teacher mom. Happens to everyone. Hehe.

81 the mom thing isn't so bad its a quick laugh and short lived and an ovbious mistake... but babe? not thts gonna be akward for everyone and gonna be long lived...because op finds teacher attractive mistake vs blurting out truth

GovernorGeneral 8

How do yo know OP finds her teacher attractive?

I once called my 60+ year old teacher a sexy bitch. But thats a story for another day.

Llama_Face89 33

48- Actually that wasn't that shitty. Unless one doesn't get the Paul Bunyan reference....then yea its nonsense.

raney150 0

I once called a teacher grandma.

OP is a girl. So her teach would be a guy...

chelseaheming 0

My band teacher is like a mom.... She calls me princess, and we argue in the middle of rehearsal...

theladyofepic 3

I once called my MALE teacher mom. Oops.

Excuse me miss, my son would like to plow you.

evilteddybear 0
whyask 0

81-If you hadn't put "He-he" at the end of your comment, you wouldn't have gotten thumbs down.

I called my first grade teacher grandma, I wouldn't care except she was old and wrinkly......

GovernorGeneral 8

176 thats probably why you gave me a thumbs down down but everyone else who did is just an idiot -.-

I'm a teacher, and one of my students told me she accidentally called her mother Mrs. (CallMeBloo) once. Also, a friend of the family always called her own mother "Babe;" everyone in the family did. I imagine at least one of her many siblings made that same slip-up.

salvorican 24

And one day you can tell people that you ate your babe

Horcruxer 0
Horcruxer 0

I only use those methods on women.

Horcruxer 0
Sarajean32 5
bacon1043 3

Ha ha don't comment if your just going to wrie "FYL" theres a button for that!

TheDrummingResul 0

Sarcasm. It was sarcasm... Because this FML was so goddamned anticlimactic and unimportant

55- you describe this scene I'm so much detail that the reader begs to wonder if you have experienced it firsthand.

Horcruxer 0

They deleted your comments Mr on the other comment

What was the inference??? His comment disappeared. ????

monkeybanana 7

Well that's awkward! Hopefully she has a good sense of humor

dcg1375 7

See #31's reply to #1. I'm too lazy to type it all out but not too lazy to explain my laziness.

Maybe it'll be better if she thinks of it as Babe from the movie, the pi....wait, nvm, just keep silent

bamboochicken 0

I'd be proud of that. See it as an accomplishment

Jakesterk96 8

Take a moment with twix, problem solved.

perdix 29

Well, I guess she knows what kind of extra-credit projects you'd be interested in.

Ozone1232 5

29- I see what you did there...

nickkingcool 0

i like your profile saddly i know no comedians ur pretty funny

brianfantana32 10

124, ya really, I put it in caps lock, how hard could it be to understand

It's not the end of the world, you can laugh it off. :)

Because my boyfriend and I call each other babe more than our first names we make the mistake of calling EVERY one babe. He says it to him mom and sisters, I say it to his brothers and friends... but it only happens when we're in each others presents. :)

How big of presents did you get each other that you can fit inside them?

I've said similar things to my professors and half the times they either missed it or just didn't reference it.

No, you look disgusting... Your teachers heard and chose to awkwardly ignore your comments.

DKjazz 20

"Speak your mind, but please try to be respectful."

insanelyXnikki 18

#43 at least his default picture is actually of himself.

iDaniel525 8

10, you live in Corpus Christi? I'm assuming that's in Texas?

Yea its in Texas, i actually live near by him