By randomgirl - 07/01/2012 14:12 - United Kingdom

Today, I accidentally called my teacher "Babe". FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 103
You deserved it 14 817

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Well, I guess she knows what kind of extra-credit projects you'd be interested in.

Comments

Well at least you did'nt call here mom

Ive done that b4, It happenes to the best of us

I have done that many times. And even called a female teacher dad as well! :)

You know it's bad when the teacher asks to see you "after school" then winks at you

FruityLoooons 8

Bad? I assumed that would be some kind of wet dream for some guys, provided that the teacher is smoking hot.

If she did, Chris Hanson would like her to take a seat

MyPetNinja 14

What teacher would sue a student for accidentally calling them "babe"? Don't you think that'd be going a little far?

*Throws a lamp at #13 because they need to lighten up*. Are you going to sue me for that too?

SmallBean 12

What are you guys talking about. I think you are the ones who need to lighten up. 13 is completely right, op will most definitely need a good lawyer after the discipline op will be getting.

49, grow the **** up! If the teacher interprets the "babe" as anything else than a slip of the tongue from OPs part, then they would be the one needing a lawyer. The teacher would most probably just shrug this off with a smile on their face. No harm was done, except to OPs ego. So, as the others said...lighten up.

SmallBean 12

Wow, you guys seriously don't know what sarcasm is....

Oh, we know what sarcasm is... You're just not very good at it.

SmallBean 12

I'm sorry I can't properly portray tone over the internet but maybe if you folks didn't have sticks up your bums, you would be able to lighten up and notice the sarcasm... instead of insulting others when it is actually you that is wrong.

insanelyXnikki 18

^ I think that's something we can all agree on.

It would only have been awkward if the teacher was a guy if it was a girl you're good

marissamay25 3

I us to accidentally call mine mom or dad when I was in elementary school, it was embarrassing lol.

I'm hoping that your teacher is a woman. Otherwise, that we would be VERY awkward.

stoneywoney 3

The "Today, ..." part is a formality in which all FMLs are written. Mmkay?

1- You can have classes on saturday in some countries, like where I come from. 2- The FML starts with "today" but it doesn't necessarily mean that it happened today. Edit: 30 beat me to it.

Show up to class with an apple in your mouth, then ask her if she likes pie.

You might have a secret crush there, babe.