By evil - 27/01/2010 05:07 - United States

Today, at my school, the student council is trying to raise $5000 for Haiti. They are doing so by playing the song from High School Musical in the hallways and cafeteria everyday until they get the money. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 973
You deserved it 4 381

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds kind of fun to me. If you know a lot of people don't like the song, why not set up a stand selling earplugs and send those profits to Haiti as well?

Comments

sarcdude 3

Damn, I can see one or two students donating at least $100 just to get that shit to stop.

perdix 29

I guess "Shake Your Booty" was considered a little too tasteless for earthquake victims. It would have worked, though.

When I was in middle school we did that, but it was with Hanson's "mmmbop"

I don't, but I'm pretty sure i'm not alone. If someone in your house played that song over and over enough like my sisters did, you'd get pretty damn tired of it too. Especially when it would still be in your head when you escaped them at school. :-P

My skool did tht fer x-mas money, they played tht hippopotomas song till we payed them.

I dunno thats genious or pure evil o.o black mailing, a good one too

MetalCraze 11

So tired of hearing about Haiti! I hope another natural disaster wipes them all out. It's not like they had such great lives before anyway. Just another country full of backward savages.

sarcdude 3

And if you click in this particular browser window on your internet surfing tour you'll see number 65. These abundant creatures are commonly referred to as "douches."

Fr0gg13 0

# 65 needs to have a heart! what did u say about hurricane Katrina or 9/11?? ur one ungreatful jerk that needs to get over urself and think of the human race. who cares if they r poor or rich. it shouldn't matter!! if u were in a deathly situation I am sure you would be pissed if everyone had a mindset like you!

Actually 65 doesn't need to have a heart. It shouldn't be our responsibility to help Haiti. They should learn to help themselves. You're not helping them by not allowing them to fix their own problems. They'll be better off in the long run.

letitbe56 0

Don't feed the trolls guys. This isn't an FML about Haiti, it's about HSM. Don't respond to people who go off topic just to get a rise out of you.

sarcdude 3

No one HAS to help Haiti but at the same time, no one has to be a douche about it.

That's a terrible thing to say. Those starving people in Haiti are just as important as everyone else. You're a ******* douche.

I bet if it were you, you would want some help. If it weren't for this earthquake, NOBODY would have given a shit about them. Before, they were all starving and poor as well. Now they don't even have the 1 room "house" they had. Most of it is destroyed. Sometimes I just wish people like you would fall off the face of the planet. Besides, the US isn't the only country helping them out.

#65 if your tired of it dont complain about it here, and hoping a enticinity away will only make you look like a douche bag but am guessing you are one. suck it up and ignore it instead of bitching about it. OP invest in ear plugs or suggest another song to the school board problem solved! i suggest they play i will not bow by breaking benjamin

Fr0gg13 0

well then they should get the money soon if everyone is tired of them doing that. very smart.