By evil - 27/01/2010 05:07 - United States

Today, at my school, the student council is trying to raise $5000 for Haiti. They are doing so by playing the song from High School Musical in the hallways and cafeteria everyday until they get the money. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 973
You deserved it 4 381

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds kind of fun to me. If you know a lot of people don't like the song, why not set up a stand selling earplugs and send those profits to Haiti as well?

Comments

My school already donated over $55,000. I only donated $5. Lol.

Ezekiel117 0

And people wonder why there's school shootings and so much violence...

hahahaha thats actually a really good idea XP our school just isnt that smart

AGGoddess 2

Compared to what the people in Haiti are going through, you have NOTHING to complain about. So shut the **** up and get some ear plugs or suggest a different fundraising campaign to your school.

You can't force people to donate money. Which is basically what they are doing. And since you feel so passionately about the people in Haiti, I'm assuming all your expendable money goes towards the disaster relief.

AGGoddess 2

Yes, I did make a donation, and I think think who is able to should. And not, they're not forcing her or anyone else to do a damn thing. It's a song, which is like what, 3 or 4 minutes long? How is her life ****** because of this? She's capable of putting can put earplugs on for those few minutes if she hates it that much, and it's selfish that she's complaining about something so minor. Just like with everything else in life, you can't make everyone happy all the time, but at least the school is trying to do something good.

...well, at least they're doing it for a good cause.

bk_chick13 0

now that is a very food way to raise money

So? That's a good thing because it's a really good thing to donate to Haiti because they are in need. Would you rather have s good life but listen to that song or be in an earthquake and not listen to that song?

FYL. That's so evil, but ******* brilliant. I couldn't have thought of a better way to "encourage" people to donate, lol.