By Anonymous - 12/03/2011 05:14 - United States

Today, it was the début of the high school musical I was in. When two others and I sang the word "Hell", my mother yelled at us for using that language, while the musical was still going, and dragged me off stage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 994
You deserved it 3 839

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That was probably more entertaining than the rest of the musical. Excellent performance OP.

Now that's something that you CAN'T laugh off!

Comments

Now that's something that you CAN'T laugh off!

@13 obviously it was part of the script -____-

terranada 3

bloody Americans....your mother should come to Britain some time

Ocelotstar1995 7

I would agree, but I think she would have a panic attack here with us Brits and our "foul language" hehe

I actually just performed that play about a week ago, I was Martha in the Mission Band.

CaroAurelia 12

Sounds like something my mom would have done. That sucks, OP.

if my mom ever does that to me I'll push her off the stage before she can touch me. and OP should have done that too. OP's mother obviously needs to take an acid-trip tablet. (extreme version of chill pill for the maternally retarded)

That pic goes so well with the FML, burning now I bring you hell!

CaptainCommenter 6

Someone already said this, but uh, nice profile pic. Disturbed.

That was probably more entertaining than the rest of the musical. Excellent performance OP.

69_jackson_69 0

This is a reasonable incident. For a Kindergarten performance of "Satin's Sweet 16"

XxNinjaDaytonaxX 0
enormouselephant 15

Would you really? Like honestly if that could be arranged?

Please tell me someone filmed it and posted it on Youtube!

A mom like this could go extra mile and remove all the evidence from the internet.

Gah! I thought this was going to.be a link. Well, this was a dissapointment.

does she do the same thing to the preachers at church? crazy bitch, hell isnt even a cuss word.

valentine_92 0

.. I rather have broken a leg