By clitty clitty bang bang - 13/04/2012 22:40 - United States - Brownsville

Today, after two years of vigorously fundraising on behalf of my senior class, they voted on spending the senior trip money at a waterpark. It's less than thirty minutes from where we all live. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 915
You deserved it 2 902

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh well, go to the water park and enjoy the shit out of it!

CozzySwag 2

At least you get to see hot girls in bikinis

Comments

On the bright side, maybe it'll look good to colleges. :)

SarahSunshine19 2

How will that look good to colleges? They don't even look at your senior trip.

Well wont that be a great memory... (memory cloud appears) some little kid's in the pool shouting at his mom that he just pissed in the pool. Ahh the memories

MeeshaMeeshaPup 8

OP's class should have done what my school does. Go to Grad Night at Disneyland. :)

Yeah the number one thibg colleges look for on aps is What the senior trip was. I didnt even put a transcript on, just my senior trip.

I'm pretty sure #1 wasn't referring to the trip itself, but all the fundraising OP did. I swear to god, you people make me question the intelligence of mankind.

kshafer08 7

That wasn't a baby Ruth floating in the pool FYI. Bummer!!!!

blackheart24 10

52- Your username and comment made my day bro.

Oh well, go to the water park and enjoy the shit out of it!

olpally 32

Op will clitty clitty bang bang the shit out of the water park! :D

Op Water you saying? Just enjoy it! careful not to slip but make sure you slide!

Op will make it rain at the water park lol

These are some pretty horrible puns, guys. Normally I'd do something about it, but I'll let it slide this time.

Op will light a joint in the water park

SFDEXPLORA 0

16- haha i see what u did there :]

emilydotawesome 1

Don't complain.. It's more than what some people get.

Did anyone ever tell you that you have a fivehead? I mean, you look like the red queen from Alice in wonderland!

ssnowywinter 0

For raising money vigorously for two years... no, it's not.

3, you have to take into consideration the fact that all the time fundraising could have been put to something exciting, not a place that's around the corner, figuratively speaking. Say you have a birthday and you want to go out to eat. You don't go for McDonald's, right? Not for a place that will be there any other time. You go somewhere exquisite and out-of-the-ordinary. Same with how OP feels.. :)

Emily has a bigger forehead than me. And my hairline is receding...

emilydotawesome 1

113- Sure, be an asshole to me. At least it might make you feel better about yourself, and your hairline.. You know, just because you don't know me, doesn't mean I'm not a person too. Thank you.

I can see why you're disappointed but I'm sure it will still be fun!

CozzySwag 2

At least you get to see hot girls in bikinis

Watermark filled with Texas women, not too shabby.

Too bad lesbians only exist in fiction.

Lesbians are real, you just have to believe.

So the conclusion is: lesbians are unicorns? Damn strap ons who look like a horn.. .

:/ that sucks. Just make the best of it and focus on what you're celebrating!

Well that was a complete waste of time :/

It's not all about you OP haha. Just kidding but water parks are fun

strawberrywine22 30

Well does it really matter where it is, as long as everyone has a great time together one last time? Maybe the leftover money could go to some school program that needs it.

It depends on what type of trip OP was expecting/promised. Our final-year trip was meant to be an overseas trip to France. But the teachers conveniently "forgot" to book tickets, so we were stuck going to a lousy camping ground that was an hour's drive from the school :(

It's more like a field trip if it's 30 min away. You'd think they'd have a little more ambition for their class trip.

MissHayleyJames 7

Am I the only one who didn't have a senior trip? We did trips in middle school but none in high school.